Weirdness at the Wizard College

• Thread starter DeletedUser14280
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Rowan obediently set to cleaning the floor, somewhat embarassed to have lost the cupcake in such an undignified manner and equally humiliated to have done so in the presence of her friend.

"Last time I eat cupcakes on an empty stomach. Serves me right for being such an amadan (fool). He must think I'm uncivilized.....there you go again, Rowan. Speaking and eating before you think! No wonder your Mam left you to fend for yourself!"

She quickly followed Pink's scent trail to the library, keeping her head low in a submissive manner just in case Wirst and Pink were vexed when she arrived.

Deleted User - 819397

Regal continued to look around the room he had entered. There was an aura from somewhere in the room, he could feel it. However, he didn't have the ability to track it. Muttering angrily, he began to methodically search the room.

DeletedUser14280

Recap time!!!

Nick (Trainman), Pink (Johann), and Wist (Celxius) all happened to meet in a broom closet, while searching for the book.

The three took seperate paths to the kitchen, and met Tibalt (Coram) there, as well as a dancing teapot of no real significance.

Pink and Tibalt ended up stuck together, in a way, while Wist ate the cupcakes in the kitchen and Nick disappeared down a vent.

After that, Pink, Nick, Wist and Rowan (Lassen), the latter having just woken up, found their way into a magic room, where they prodded around for clues.

Pink, Nick and Rowan found the source of the magic in the room: it was adjacent to a magic class.

Pink hopped down to the library, to be surprised by Wist, who'd found his way there shortly previous.

Dixie (Girl12), Regal (Regal), and Epic Death (Schofield), I have no idea where you are at this point in the story.
At a guess, I would say:
Dixie: Outside the wizard school entirely (not really participating).
Regal: In a magic room; I don't know if it's the one that everyone else was in.
Epic: Outside the entire territory; distance 50 and closing.

Also, as far as I can tell:
Nick: In the room next to the magic class, with Rowan.
Rowan: With Nick, currently cleaning up a mess.
Pink: At library, just encountered Wist.
Wist: At library, ran into Pink and has a plan.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser14280

[Pink] hopped out, and went to the library, where he was surprised to find Wist. "Gruß Dich, Wist. What are you doing here?"
"I came here to find that book, of course." Wist began. "I doubt it's going to be here, but with a little help I can cast a divination to locate its position."
Pink's attention shifted briefly to a book next to Wist, titled in big letters 'Find it with MAGIC!' and subtitled 'A preschooler's guide to divination'.
Wist blushed, "Well, I don't know how to divine and I wanted to pick it up as quickly as possible. The book comes with diagrams and focus objects and everything!"

Deleted User - 819397

Regal oozed under the door and saw Wist. "Ah, the brains of the show. Why don't we make a little deal? I help out, and both of our masters get the book, giving you the chocolate and me the water teleporting...this is too good of an offer to pass up, right? So what do you say?"

DeletedUser

Nick went under the door exiting the magic room and went to the library to search for any books that could help.

DeletedUser14280

Regal oozed under the door and saw Wist. "Ah, the brains of the show. Why don't we make a little deal? I help out, and both of our masters get the book, giving you the chocolate and me the water teleporting...this is too good of an offer to pass up, right? So what do you say?"
"I'm aiming to collect the book so that I can return it here. If George gets the credit, I get a chocolate spell, simple as that."
Wist paused, "I'm not sure why you'd want it, but after we get it back, you can borrow it."

Wist's keen ears detected tiny footsteps approaching.
[Nick, that's your cue!]

Deleted User - 819397

"Ok, I accept your terms." Regal says. "so then, what areas haven't we searched yet?"

DeletedUser14280

Wist looked around.
Regal, Nick and Pink are all here...wait, no, Rowan just came through the door too.
"Well, instead of searching, I was just going to try a divination spell, before you all showed up."
"So, unless any of you are good at it..."

[I looked, no-one so far has locating items or other divinations as a practised spell.]

DeletedUser14280

"What are you talking about? Yes they do! Haven't you ever heard of the trick where you scry through a still pool of water?"

DeletedUser

"Oh! My Mam could do that! Never taught me, on account of the fact she thought I was an idiot because I'm the runt."

Rowan watched eagerly, her tail wagging in anticipation. Ducking her head down submissively again, she placed a rear paw on her tail.

"You're a wolf, not a dog!" she scolded herself.

DeletedUser14280

"Right, right. Is there anyone at all here who could do a better job than me?" Wist asked.
"No? Damn. I'll just have to do it myself."

One divination later...

"It's what? In the library? What shelf, what shelf, what shelf...shoot, I lost it."
Wist looked around. "Good news, bad news. The good news is, the book somehow found it's way unannounced into the library shelves."
"The bad news is, I have no idea which one. We'll have to search."

Deleted User - 819397

"Well, that won't be too hard, granted that everyone is as bad as returning books as the person who checked out this one :laugh:" Regal says. "And by the way, the scrying with water only works if the water is natural...that means nothing I use will work, since I created it by magical means."

DeletedUser14280

"Okay...I didn't know that. Oh well."
Wist pulled down a book from a shelf and looked at the cover:
"20 Ways to Enchant a Chicken" he read, "Not what we're looking for?"

Deleted User - 819397

"It better not be...it seems kind of pointless to even have that book...who'd need to enchant a chicken?:laugh:"

DeletedUser14280

"It's a cookbook, of course. 20 ways to make the chicken more succulent, give it diffferent flavor, etc."
Wist put it back, and moved onto the next shelf...

Deleted User - 819397

"That's not exactly what the title makes it out to be...but oh well...hey, what have we here? Train your gargoyle in 100 easy steps? That's not it..."