Weirdness at the Wizard College

• Thread starter DeletedUser14280
  • Start date

Deleted User - 819397

I turn myself into a vapor and easily keep up with Wist as we head to the basements.

DeletedUser14280

[Um, hello? Trainman? Johann? Where are you? We can't really get a good story without you.]

DeletedUser14280

[Well, they're already involved. And we're moving to a new scene, they need to give us input.]

The library was on the second floor, so that meant that Wist and company (Nick and Regal) would have to cross the first floor.

"Careful, it's just been polished. Mind you don't slip." Wist said.

Right before he skidded across the floor.

Deleted User - 819397

I laugh, and being vapor, don't have that problem. "Practice what you preach, man."

DeletedUser14280

Wist came to a stop.
Then, he stepped up on his back legs, and skidded across the floor like an ice skater.
"Of course, you don't have this problem." he said smugly.

Deleted User - 819397

"Why are you smug about that? You skidded across half the floor!:laugh:"

DeletedUser13682

(Why did Celxius get banned? Also, internet is down, so I can't get on as often.)

Pink hopped down to the basement. He looked back, and noticed that Rowan was looking down. He hopped back to her. "Rowan, what is wrong? If it is about the puke, it is allright. Everybody pukes. Here. Have some cheese. Cheese always cheers me up." He handed Rowan a chunk of munster cheese.

DeletedUser

(I've wondered about that as well. I'm starting the tougher part of my college courses for the autumn semester, so I'll be a bit scarce , too.)

"Ooo! My favorite! Danke!" Rowan accepted the cheese, which she carefully ate in small peices lest there be another embarassing incident. She had always been a very self-concious wolf. Once, she even managed to set her tail on fire while re-enacting the death of St. Joan of Arc as an eager young pup, earning her the nickname "Smokey".

"Have you any idea as to where else the book might be? Wist and I looked in the library and found the wrong editions.....the edition we're looking for has a faux ruby made of glass."

Deleted User - 819397

(woah, Celxius was banned?!? That bodes ill for the rest of us...)

"I would like to know exactly what book we're looking for...my master never made it clear..."

Deleted User - 819397

(come on guys...Even though Celxius was banned, that doesn't mean we should let his thread die...it's too interesting for that!)

DeletedUser14280

[Thanks for the vote of confidence.]

Wist stopped skidding around.
"I'm not sure of the contents of the book, either. I'm only really interested in the reward."
He continued, "If you want to go back up to the library, we could check what the book is about."

DeletedUser

(This thread shall live eternaly! MUAHAHAA)

Rowan glanced up at Pink, pondering the situation a bit longer. Perhaps if they searched around the auxillary chambers on the third floor they might find it. Odd things always seemed to turn up there. Rowan distinctly remembered the set of well-oiled thumbscrews she had found there while looking for her master.

"If we still haven't located the book within a half-hour, I say we re-join Wist and the others...."

Deleted User - 819397

I look at Wist. "I don't really care about the contents of the book either, I was just wondering if you knew...anyway, where are we going again?"

DeletedUser14280

Wist sighed.
"It's only been about 10 minutes...Alright, here's how things are:"

"The two of you and myself have formed one team, and we're searching for this book."

"Pink, and Rowan formed a separate team, they're searching for the book as well, although my other little spell tells me we'll be joining up with them again in a moment."

Deleted User - 819397

(I'm thinking that this thread deserves a third chance, so...)

"Ok...so, where exactly did your little scrying spell show?" Regal asked, starting to get impatient...

DeletedUser14280

"The book is shielded from scrying for some mysterious reason, so I couldn't directly locate it."
Wist pondered for a bit, then continued "I managed to locate where it roughly is, though, somewhere in the basement."

Deleted User - 819397

"Any clue as to what section of the basement? That place is huge...we could spend hours looking..."

DeletedUser14280

"...No. I have no idea."

[I think we should leave this thread until everyone else comes back.]