Waupee's Grandfather (The Thievery)

DeletedUser

but i heve 18 lvl and this quest not have

You probably doesn't finish the other quests. Here is the list of quest that you will open when reacing Level 14:

Waupee's Grandfather
(Green smoke)Skill Toughness at 9 (with bonus)

Keine.png
Waupee's Grandfather
(The golden hawk)Get 3 Leather
and 3 Trout

Waupee's Grandfather
(Re-Thievery)Defeat Thief (NPC)

Waupee's Grandfather
(Re-Thievery)Bringe her 1
Blue bandana und $ 170.

Waupee's Grandfather
(The Thievery)Find the the golden hawk

I hope that helped you.

DeletedUser

deul

Anyone got the series to win the deul, ive gotten worked about 20 times

DeletedUser

anyone know the name of the thief or whoever im supposed to be fighting cause ive looked at the town and i cant seen to find this so called thief... mabye he is really a ninja and is hiding from me ~.~... pls help if u can.

DeletedUser

anyone know the name of the thief or whoever im supposed to be fighting cause ive looked at the town and i cant seen to find this so called thief... mabye he is really a ninja and is hiding from me ~.~... pls help if u can.

You don't just click "Complete" like you do the early NPC quest duels?

DeletedUser

lol wowowowowowow its a good thing i didint already go to the town lol...... thanks i stopped doing quests and forgot to check that lol.

DeletedUser

Evidently not lvl 1... Anyone with a lvl 2 general store wanna provide some insight?

lol it more or less depends on what world your on as to what stores has the blue bandana no one can give you any insight as to what town has it with out first knowing if you are on their world lol

i mean i could tell you shagrila 2 on world 1 has it but if your not in world 1 then that information wouldnt do ya anygood

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Ok, so I'm level 20, and it just keeps saying "You could not beat Thief", doesn't take me to a dueling screen or anything. What am I missing?:blink:

DeletedUser

Ok, so I'm level 20, and it just keeps saying "You could not beat Thief", doesn't take me to a dueling screen or anything. What am I missing?:blink:

You click on challenge in quest and it'll duel for you. Be careful, I thought it was a bug and kept on clicking and eventually died :(

Just keep on trying, alter your dueling stance, target area, buy better defensive clothing and/or better weapon.

If all of these fail, level up a bit, wait until you can upgrade your equipment and/or dueling skill and try.

DeletedUser

Waupee

How do you get back to Waupee's grandfather to change skills?

DeletedUser

How do you get back to Waupee's grandfather to change skills?

top left corner of your skill screen. (assuming you've completed the quest, that is necessary to be able to alter your skill points in first place)

DeletedUser

Am on the quest to get the Hawk and have given the $170, have purchased the blue bandana TWICE, but still no hawk from Maya. Have approached her with it just in the inventory and also wearing it, but still have not received the hawk. What gives?

DeletedUser

Can you post a print screen of the quest with you wearing the bandana?