Waupee's Grandfather (The Thievery)

DeletedUser

Waupee (White Hawk): To prove yourself worthy you could return a certain stolen talisman. A few weeks ago a thief has stolen a little gilded wooden scrimshaw of a hawk from the tent of my grandfather. This talisman has a very special meaning to him and to the whole tribe. He would be forever thankful if you could somehow find and return it.

Target: Find the statue of the golden hawk.

Hint: After you have fulfilled this quest you can always go back to Waupee's grandfather. He will allow you to reuse skill points that have been used wrongly before in return for a few dollars. To do this click on the picture of the shaman in the skill menu.

Requires:
Golden hawk 0/1

Wher can i get Golden hawk ???:confused:

DeletedUser

You should receive a quest from the bartender to fight the theif. Afterwards, the waitress will give you the hawk in exchange for $170 and a blue bandana.

DeletedUser

its random just look in you own shop and see if you got it.

if you dont then go to another.

DeletedUser

2 (out of 7 different) bandanas are added at level 1 general store. If there is no blue one at level 1, there'll never be one at all, as only other item types will be added with higher levels.

DeletedUser

Waupee (White Hawk): To prove yourself worthy you could return a certain stolen talisman. A few weeks ago a thief has stolen a little gilded wooden scrimshaw of a hawk from the tent of my grandfather. This talisman has a very special meaning to him and to the whole tribe. He would be forever thankful if you could somehow find and return it.

Hint: After you have fulfilled this quest you can always go back to Waupee's grandfather. He will allow you to reuse skill points that have been used wrongly before in return for a few dollars. To do this click on the picture of the shaman in the skill menu.

Requires:
Golden hawk 0/1

Wher can i get Golden hawk ???:confused:

Ok, this is an easy quest. The easy part is gaining the Golden Hawk. The lady on blue will going to give you a quest. Wait for it, whenever you completed the quest, she will going to give you the GOLDEN HAWK.

DeletedUser

This is the quest:

indian.png

Requires:
Golden hawk 1/1 (Done)

Reward:
+ 70 Experience points

Here is the way to gain the Golden Hawk:

Waupee's Grandfather (Re-Thievery)

lady.png
Maya Roalstad: Oh, this is the statue you're looking for? He really was too foolish. Told me for hours how valuable that little bird is and that he'll get rich with it. It took one strong hug and he was a poor man again ... Well, what do I get for this golden hawk?

Target: Give Maya 170 dollars and a blue bandana

Requires:
Blue bandana 1/1 (Done)
$ 170 (Done)

Reward:
falcon.png