Warning about multiplayers...

DeletedUser

I dont this our members make mult players...about in game ....we need to make as soon as possible to the people not trading items in different characters....i think we should have only...one character in different worlds....what do you think?

DeletedUser

multiplayers are against rules and trading is not possible.

DeletedUser

just for reference where did you find that rule, obviously you cant have push accounts but is there a rule you cant play two accounts honestly? and if so how will it be enforced since some people will truly have multiple people using one computer and some will have multiple accounts, if they are played with no interaction then how would you tell the difference?

DeletedUser

just for reference where did you find that rule, obviously you cant have push accounts but is there a rule you cant play two accounts honestly? and if so how will it be enforced since some people will truly have multiple people using one computer and some will have multiple accounts, if they are played with no interaction then how would you tell the difference?

you obviously don't play TW since they have the same rule on TW and enforce it rather well.

DeletedUser

actually i just said that in another post i was caught in world five for push accounts so i abbandoned and just kept my world 4. but that doesnt stop people from having two accounts just keeps them from interacting

DeletedUser1105

actually i just said that in another post i was caught in world five for push accounts so i abbandoned and just kept my world 4. but that doesnt stop people from having two accounts just keeps them from interacting

Cheater :p

DeletedUser

i assure you my girl friend plays an account on tw and is in my tribe from my computeryou can have two on a single computer.

DeletedUser

doesn't stop but they will get caught, your lucky you weren't IP banned from all worlds since i've seen mods do that you must have caught them on a good day.

DeletedUser

doesn't stop but they will get caught, your lucky you weren't IP banned from all worlds since i've seen mods do that you must have caught them on a good day.
there is no rule in TW against having two accounts on one computer, just having interation between them attacking/defending/supplying. anything else is fine. i think this game should be the same

DeletedUser

problem is this game can't be the same since the only interaction you have with another player is thru dueling, and there is just too many ways dueling can be abused as it is.

DeletedUser

if im on same connection as other player i cant duel them, if i do i get banned or some equally awful penalty or just dont allow it, like you already said TW can do it and succeed the west should be able to as well.

DeletedUser

the real problem with TW is they have a 24 hour rule that allows you to use the same account and supply each other as long as its been 24 hous elapse, which im sure is how most pushers operate. so just make it a if you ever use the same connection, no interation.

unless its a public server, like a college, or a library cause obviously you just never now sometimes its a very small chance but there is still a chance.

DeletedUser

Tribalwars doesn't support IP bans.

DeletedUser

I dont this our members make mult players...about in game ....we need to make as soon as possible to the people not trading items in different characters....i think we should have only...one character in different worlds....what do you think?
It will be better. A rule like this:

You aren't allowed to make multiple accounts on the same IP. If you want to play on other worlds, login there with the normal username and password.

DeletedUser

what if you have a brother or sister who want to play? they Just out of luck?

DeletedUser1105

what if you have a brother or sister who want to play? they Just out of luck?

Exactly. My brother is lodging with me at the moment and he plays The West. Should we be banned for having the same IP address?

Luckily, he is moving out when his house goes through in a couple of weeks, so it won't be a problem for much longer.

DeletedUser

I have had a good look around and can not see where it says you can not have more than 1 account per IP addy

It should be easy to spot if this is the case .

While we are on the subject at the moment we have no sitter option so if we have a town member away for any time the only option I can see to keep them playing is to log in as them