P&P WANTED defends the fort!

DeletedUser

you are right, nothing lies with you...

You are wrong, from experience...it seems like Wombat is the man at the top...you and nick seem to be idiotic monkeys who cant communicate or plan...

Iv talked to wombat, hes actually civil, the "others" are just rejects who try and follow in his footsteps...

DeletedUser

I think everybody can only say good things about Wombat. He really knows the value of an enemy and he showed respect to everybody. All the respect for Wombat and his good work. He is one of the few that could turn a war in an alliance. Did that myself, is really rewarding. Maybe Latigo and nick think they are strong enough now and don't need to be respectful anymore, but it always helps. Never forget, the game is influenced by people. Every person has a unique personality and adds something different to the gameplay. Meeting great personalities always makes the game funner, whether they are allies or enemies. The key is communication and Wombat excelled in that.

DeletedUser

you and nick seem to be idiotic monkeys who cant communicate or plan...

Here he goes, everybody step back and listen.

thats it we cant cmmunicate or plan, ok lets talk, when we have been taking your forts that through communication and planning. we initiate battles with great timing (o yeah on that note great timing the other day, you even gave us the oppertunity to sleep for a couple of hours in our forts)

And on the next chapter no we dont think were to powerful for this game :)ohmy:eek: yes jakester it is a game:eek:hmy:) talk to Harsha about 3 months ago we had a personal dispute which we re-opened but then we started to respect each other, if i wasn't able to respect him it wouldn't of got us anywhere, (one day you will learn this:razz:)

DeletedUser

Latigo Kid Today at 2:19 AM
what happened?
Offtopica is ranked number 7 now?

------------------------------------
How is this "guy" a leader? He takes childish to a new level?

Harsha..

ya, lol

WANTED worries too much about ranking and stuff

i'm getting bored, through
there has been no action in these forums for quite a while, now!

Harsha..

hmm....good question

i'm surprised that he did not prance about the forums, when your town lost fort
i expected to see about a zillion threads opened by all WANTED members, with latico leading the way, lol

DeletedUser

:laugh:

haha, yeah

but he did send me a message which a displayed above

DeletedUser

hmm....good question

i'm surprised that he did not prance about the forums, when your town lost fort
i expected to see about a zillion threads opened by all WANTED members, with latico leading the way, lol

Sometimes I like to watch you talk about the forts you loose and how badly your towns are KOed all the time :cool:

Harsha..

just silly

i'm surprised, that you are making up such silly things

we don't mind of getting KOed, infact, i relish it, it's amusing to see many of your duelers losing to me, when i'm in my worker clothes, until a lucky one catches me with low HP

Harsha..

When will I see a post with "Wanted defends allies' fort"? I see that Wanted allies go in great numbers at Wanted battles, but when it comes for Wanted to help ...
A moulin rogue fort has fallen easily. 14 Wanted members helped defend, 2 helped attack LOL you need 2 spies these days?? What about Moulin's attack on Rysdale? 7 Wanted members helping. That is all you can do for your allies?

DeletedUser

"WANTED 6
TOWN builded up in just 8 days! Who can do that? Only WANTED!"

Haha, that made me lol :D

Harsha..

ya, i'm also confused

no one has joy in getting beated up, you WANTED guys also get beat up, so here is no difference