P&P WANTED defends the fort!

DeletedUser

3 of WANTED's forts were attacked at the same time!!! What a strategy... what will wanted do? Eni-meny-mini-mo... yay!!! we picked the right fort to defend :)

And the battle begins...

It's the classic tidal wave attack

http://img231.imageshack.us/img231/8093/picture4wy.png

They're coming in!!!

http://img255.imageshack.us/img255/1065/picture6m.png

Doesn't look like the tidal wave is really tidalling?

http://img515.imageshack.us/img515/4589/picture7z.png

Can they pull it off and take the fort?

http://img266.imageshack.us/img266/9580/picture8y.png

Yay!!! WANTED defends the fort!!!

http://img688.imageshack.us/img688/6822/picture11c.png

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

3 of WANTED's forts were attacked at the same time!!! What a strategy... what will wanted do? Eni-meny-mini-mo... yay!!! we picked the right fort to defend :)
lolyou had Alekta as spy at our side. Rly hard to decide what fort to choose :D

Harsha..

ya, it was not that hard to choose

you even knew of it befor the attack, thanks to your spies
without them, you would be crippled, these spies keep you guys from coplasing

this battle was quite close, numbers were almost equal on either side, defenders usually have the advantage, that's the reason you guys won, along with your spies

DeletedUser

If you can use them, why not? It would be stupid to have 'pride' and not use one.

DeletedUser

Nobody told that you can't/shouldn't use them but its pointless to write: "Eni-meny-mini-mo... yay" i am smart and guessed right...

DeletedUser

i enjoyed our one, i forgot about it and was sat on the backwall and still did 1000 damage and 3 ko's :laugh:

DeletedUser

:DI love this free experience, does anybody else like it too?

DeletedUser

Are WANTED...really that low?

I don't usually make threads, but I thought i would for this subject that frustrated me alot...

Title says it all...

It has become known to me that WANTED have quite a few spies, even spies in high places...

Now, this just shows a sign of weakness to me...I don't use spies, so why do you? - To me, this shows to be honest, what a crap load of towns YOU really are...

To be honest, spies arn't worth it, if they can't be trusted in the town they are spying in...can you really trust them? ask your self that...

I just love how low the hugging towns on world 2 will go to win...it's a game, it isnt a thing of life or death of you lose...it's a game...which both sides should enjoy...and wanted leaders, are just taking it to far...for example WANTED's ####1 cheer leader...latigo kid...or king david's' who lurks around the forums 24/7...

But on a lighter note, WANTED lost a fort yesterday, unfortunatly :sad:
(I thought id be like king david's' and prance around and boast!!! )

DeletedUser

WANTED lost a fort yesterday?

Where was I when this happened?

Funny how you come on the forums to spread your little P&P and take down WANTED. Too bad it comes from a 14 year old who does nothing but cry and scream because you don't get your way.

Before you start spreading you P&P let's get the facts straight. Just like election time let's get our fact checker out and see what really happened.

FACT CHECKER:

Over the past 24 hours offtopica and company attacked FIVE WANTED forts... and lost ALL five battles.

picture1il.png

picture2at.png

picture3jd.png

picture5dz.png

picture6e.png

and this one was defended a few days ago

picture4fy.png

We lost ONE fort a week ago. The pathetic thing was you declared a battle on 2 forts a medium and a big fort... the fake was the big fort? what a waste of money in my opinion, we'll take back that fort and it cost you 15k for it... smart, very smart.

FACT:

We are the best, all you have to do is look at the town rankings and dueling rankings:

picture7qq.png

As you can see WANTED has 3 of it's six towns in the top 10, and 4 allies in the top 10, not to mention WANTED is number 1.

SPIES:

Spies are everywhere, I'm sure we have some in our towns as we speak. That's why when you discuss important matters you have a "closed" forum, oh I'm sorry they didn't teach you that in "leader" school.

EDIT: This is The West... there is no honesty here, dirty tricks and games make the west... THE WEST.

CONCLUSION:

WANTED has been #1 since the new town rankings were introduced. WANTED will slip in the rankings eventually, but we are here to stay and will make our way back to the top in a matter of days.

PS... how much money did you guys waste this week trying to take over our forts? I counted 8 battles declared and you came out with ONE medium fort... sorry, too lazy to do the math....

ta ta for now.

Noobmic

@Jakester2- I just want to ask you, this is your first online game?
If not then you have at most 14 years old?

I ask you those questions because I play web based games for 7 years (day by day) and the spy thing it's used in every game ... if you don't like it this is your problem, but this doesn't mean weakness, means that the spy is more smarter then you guys that invited him in the town.

I don't know if WANTED has or doesn't have spies and I don't care.

DeletedUser

what you said earlier nick...till some one deleted it ;)

#1, im 15, and no, this isnt my first online game, i have a massive account on tw

and, you back track your self there....first you say we didnt take a fort, then you say we did?

I know we took a fort, because my town has it...

And money?pfft, so...money is no problem

DeletedUser

I defended this battle, I got 24 expierence lol. The WANTED 7 battle was way better. I got 2 Kos Over 1500 damage done, 12 hits and got hit twice. and got 372 exp

Harsha..

ya, money is NOTHING in the west, it comes out of no where, through jobs, some players can easily get $600 in a single job

and, on the subject of spies, it might be true that the spies are smarter than us, as to how they managed to sneak in

but, we are no different, and we are capable of sneaking spies in, we are not proud or anything, but we are CAPABLE of managing without one, spies are just for sides, who don't want to walk the hard mile and have a fair fight!

if we had a spy in your ranks, then WANTED would fall, just like a pack of cards

DeletedUser

:DI love this free experience, does anybody else like it too?

Its always free EXP for me. And i love it:D

To bad i had much better things to do at the weekend. So there wasnt good experence for me from last 5 battles.

DeletedUser

PS... how much money did you guys waste this week trying to take over our forts? I counted 8 battles declared and you came out with ONE medium fort... sorry, too lazy to do the math....

ta ta for now.

Re: PS... how much money did you guys waste all together trying to take over forts and getting nothing? Because the defenders win in a 128 - 128 battle, the only option is to split the defenders between forts and take one of them. Didn't you guys do the same thing?

If you knew how to respect your enemies, they would respect you too Latigo, but your nose is to up high and don't see the good side of your enemies. THEY KEEP YOU BUSY AND POSTED, THEY MAKE THE GAME FUN. Without enemies and all those battles it would be boring. So try to look around you and see people, not stupid players, as you treat your enemies.

Harsha..

Sk8erMan
user_offline.gif
- No, that never will happen, i never cheated and never will, even through my enemies are using it

Dudule - yes i agree

latico, you take things for granted as you manage to win easily, your power lies in your members, without them, you would run to the winning side

so, whenever Wanted falls, you will suffer, just like i said, no town will recuit you, no one will be afraid of you, you'll be completely alone, as you do not have any respect for enemies, just like Dudule said

DeletedUser

latico, you take things for granted as you manage to win easily, your power lies in your members, without them, you would run to the winning side

Yes, WANTED would be nothing without it's members. Me, Wombat, Jack Berguard and others built this alliance from the beginning with ONE town and expanded it to 20... then widdled it down to 6 main family towns. WANTED is great because of it's members, you are right without WANTED's members we would all be nothing... Our power lies in our members :)