W9 fort battle

DeletedUser

We didn't take that fort. Maybe you should get your facts in order. Or maybe you are giving us undue credit for this charade we play on the forums... ;)

DeletedUser

Ok so Middleton has never declared a fort battle and talks about how we have no strategy. Your right, your strategy is better than ours. Its this new idea called NEVER ATTACKING :D

DeletedUser

I didn't say you have no strategy, after all, you have Khiar as el presidente de fort planner, and you have to send someone to dig up the hatchet. I just said thats where your strategy stopped. :D

BTW-I shot your sheriff.

DeletedUser

If your referring to KOing Lou Poll, our sheriff, be proud, only 9 people have ever beaten him and 197 have lost. Which is fairly impressive given the fact that all of Middleton is out to get him and yet he has only gotten 2 losses in the last 2 weeks, yet has gotten 40 more victories. As for Khiar, he is one of my favorite players and would be one of the best players in the west if his grasp of english was a bit better :D

DeletedUser

His XP is light for his wins. His record means he doesn't fight people worth much xp.

I have twice the duel xp with not terribly more wins, and half of my duels came with lousy motivation when the war broke out-and he wasn't here for that.

Maybe he follows the credo for being in SSF-and hits mainly adventurers/workers.

That good of a record is from fighting no one that is a challenge to his level/class.

DeletedUser

Again, while he has been in town the last couple of weeks, he has gone 40-2 against your soldiers and KO parties Marcothy, but this is all besides the point. Where I was trying to lead this thread is to say that perhaps you and your town may simply be unable to even locate our hatchet and attack our forts. So in the spirit of competition, I have decided to put a big red X on the ground so that the next middleton player can easily find our hatchet and try to mount an attack instead of sifting aimlessly through the dirt near our forts, unable to dig up anything, especially the courage to attack.

DeletedUser

Attacking without a plan takes no courage. Just stupidity. :D

And hes gone 40-2 so you say. Elchivato is your only dueler with any guts.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

With that as the prerequisite to attack, Middleton players should be declaring fort battles all over world 9!

DeletedUser

Its true, you haven't shown up for more battles than we have declared. :D

Funny though-yer sherriff sent me a telegram complaining I hit him with his travel gear on. LOL-as if I didn't look at what hes wearing before I hit him. The true comedy, is it wasn't his travel gear. Plethora of excuses, is that a requirement to be in the leadership for SSF?

QFT:
MarkusMaximus said:
Marcothy, one of these days I may run out of excuses and, god forbid, actually accept blame and admit wrongdoing. Until than, expect a plethora of blame distribution tactics.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

What declared fort battles are you talking about? I still have yet to hear of any attacks that you have put forth, so correct me Marcothy.

By the way, my faith in the snakes showing up for battles has greatly increased due to the help of Khiar, since as of right now there are 31 snakes at the EK fort battle and another 15 are on the way, including myself. I will give Middleton some credit, a lonely soldier did make the journey to fight. Perhaps that is the issue, Middleton players in general dont like fort battles!

DeletedUser

Your right, apparently there are 2 fort battles of yours you didn't show up for, 1 you declared, and 1 where you lost a fort (by your own admission).

We have declared 0 fort battles.

2 > 0.

For help on counting-this helped me greatly as a child:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kQC82okzTXI

DeletedUser

And by show up, I mean more than 20 people lol-not including your first attack on our large fort that went 9 rounds in that.

DeletedUser

As you know, there are three distinct eras in the silversnake legacy.

1) Silverado kid as leader.
2) Gaffey as leader
3) Myself as leader

I am not responsible for Gaffey's inability to lead/ get anyone to care about fort battles. Do not try to utilize a red herring and ignore the fact that you and your fellow mates are simply avoiding fort battles at all costs.

“As if I didn't look at what hes wearing before I hit him.”

I can beat someone when they aren’t in their dueling clothes and I have a pure leadership build.
Example: Markusmaximus wins the duel, gains 182 experience points and steals $112 from Big Riley.

The only reason that I am currently attempting to have your town attack one of our forts is to see if the defender will always win, no matter what genius plan the offense has (ask Ripp3r about his fort strategy and utilize that in an attack sometime-I think it is a very good plan, but requires immense amounts of execution), as well as because I have finally come to the realization that peace will never happen between our two towns for a LONG time.
I sent Daija a modest proposal about a week ago. I am going to make the terms public because they are very fair and logical, yet not even these simple principles were not given consideration.

I proposed the following:
1) Duelers/ soldiers can always be dueled by anyone.

2) Adventurers and workers who have 12 (is this a good number?) dueling levels or more above their regular level can be considered soldiers or duelers and therefore can be attacked regularly.

3) Workers and adventurers who clearly are not duelers (below 12 levels or perhaps all work items equipped) are no longer allowed to be dueled.

Do these not make sense? Would they not benefit both parties involved? There are much greater powers that are getting stronger in the area, yet we are both chopping each other at the knees, greatly hurting the growth of each others towns, as builders are forced to respec to duelers and every KO leaves someone unable to work for another 8 hours.

DeletedUser

As far as gear, sure-I didn't say that wasn't the case. I just stated he didn't have on "traveling gear." I always look at gear before I hit someone, because it gives the best clues as to what spec they are. He was wearing his "A" game wonder suit.

And the era's of leadership, no-you arent responsible for their actions. But you do bare the burden of them. If its any consolation-your my favorite of the 3 leaders. :D

As for your terms:

1-it isnt a term as it exists now.

2-any term that is a rule is a rule we had to police SSF from breaking and abide by ourselves. Not a good history on rules with your federation.

3-same as 2.

You left out another key part, you want to still attack our forts.

We don't have people regularly farming your workers, but you do. Yes-we will hit your workers given the situation...but for many of your town-thats all they hit.

I've said publicly, I've said privately, and I stand by my original statements, if SSF wants peace, you will get it by your actions, not by demanding any sort of terms.

My wifes non-fighting adventurer scores 3-5 hits a day from your towns, yet Elchivato is your only player with guts to attack me.

I certainly don't have the say for whether it happens or not. Personally, I have no interest in it because the last time it existed, it didn't go so well.

DeletedUser

I respect Marcothy and Markus both but you guys are getting close to degenerating into a slanging match.
Let's try and keep it civillised.
I never hit workers (even duelling ones) but I have seen enough here to know that some kids here will do what they like so an agreement is near to impossible to police. That said, use the Town Forum to state the policy and kick players who transgress if you want to try it.
As for fort battles, it all depends on the strength of the armies as far as I can see. If silversnake don't have enough power yet then they should bide their time. I for one want to spec up for fort battles, probably at the expense of duelling. If soldiers make up the majority of your army and a good general leads them, then we will see some fantastic battles IMHO.

DeletedUser

You know your probably lecturing two people with more in game xp than you. Not the best idea...

DeletedUser

Its all in good fun Bendos-I like Markus as do most. Unlike SK, who most outside of SSF couldn't stand.

Markus just happens to be a leader of a federation I don't care for. But its all still in
good fun.

I mean, this is a Web Based game focused on the wild wild west. There are those you have shot-and those you are going to.

This isn't for fans of:

care_bears_blanket.gif

DeletedUser

You know your probably lecturing two people with more in game xp than you. Not the best idea...

Of course they do but what's that got to do with anything? Being civil is not directly related to the number of hours played on an online game? I just don't like to see flaming on forums when it's only a game after all.

DeletedUser

We aren't flaming either of us, its more of a competitive rivalry. The day I start hating people because of a game, well, I'll just quit the game.

Every game has Good and Evil, its not Markus's fault he got to be the leader of the evil federation.

DeletedUser

Its not evil. Its evil to you. Not to them.

In my eyes its neutral, considering i disliked ssf, till markus led it, now im for it =P