W9 fort battle

DeletedUser

You weren`t even close... 128 people were defending fort and before the battle the number of defenders reached 200 ppl, if you want win you should think over your tactics. :p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

By the way I gained 583 experience points )

DeletedUser

I got 581 exp :)

I had requested that we not stand on the walls/towers and just pick your fellows off as tehy came over - but people were on them anyways and a good few got picked off in the first round because of it, but it was a lot smoother after that.

I think one of my town members recorded the fight ;) so we may have a record of it haha

DeletedUser

You weren`t even close... 128 people were defending fort and before the battle the number of defenders reached 200 ppl, if you want win you should think over your tactics. :p

It doesnt matter how many people you had defending your fort before the battle. You could have had 10000 but you only get to take 128 onto the field. We had 128 as well BU, so it was a fair fight. The distinguishing factor? We had about 50% inactivity and as an attacker you must have your whole team active in order to win. Think over our tactics?? Our tactic was great and worked well, just we lost lots of individuals who jumped up onto the wall and got instantly KOd. The team of us who were active picked off all of your players on the wall and took very very few casualties. Had we had greater than 50% activity and no one jumping on the wall we could have had a shot at winninng.

DeletedUser

I'm glad all of you got to actually see and participate in the battle. Congrats to the winners and good job to all.

DeletedUser

It doesnt matter how many people you had defending your fort before the battle. You could have had 10000 but you only get to take 128 onto the field. We had 128 as well BU, so it was a fair fight. The distinguishing factor? We had about 50% inactivity and as an attacker you must have your whole team active in order to win. Think over our tactics?? Our tactic was great and worked well, just we lost lots of individuals who jumped up onto the wall and got instantly KOd. The team of us who were active picked off all of your players on the wall and took very very few casualties. Had we had greater than 50% activity and no one jumping on the wall we could have had a shot at winninng.

Sounds like a very sore loser. It is up to the attacking side to plan a time when most folks will be online. Remember the 5 P's.
Take it on the chin like a proper leader. I'll take my 1200XP.
Sweet :D

DeletedUser

That was fun, now lets keep the flaming part off the discussion since that is counterproductive.

DeletedUser

Sounds like a very sore loser. It is up to the attacking side to plan a time when most folks will be online. Remember the 5 P's.
Take it on the chin like a proper leader. I'll take my 1200XP.
Sweet :D

Im not a sore loser at all, just saying that inactivity killed us as attackers. The defenders can sit back and even if you are inactive you can have a role in the fight. But the attackers must have a strategy to win. Is this not correct Dazzy? About what time is best to attack, I live in california, however my best friend in game lives in australia and another friend of mine lives in Iraq. It may be a little bit difficult to coordinate a time that 128 people can be on, correct?

DeletedUser

Nobody said it was easy but coming on here, whining about all your inactive players does not look good for you.
In my eyes anyway but hey, you aint got to impress me ;)

DeletedUser

I`ll say only that spinning around is well-known and not the best tactics from that I know. :bandit:

DeletedUser

We won too. Yay! :laugh: Thanks to all who helped out over at our end of the world tonight. :)

Our fight had finished after only 16 min, so we sat and watched yours, and it was spectacular. Congratulations to Middleton for the victory. :D

And it was nice for a change actually to be able to play the battle instead of just sit and wait for the report to see if we won or lost. Thanks to the admins/devs for having fixed the flash problems. :D

DeletedUser

I have to say, it was much more exciting to be able to move and see myself inflicting damage, and vice versa, than simply read a report as Leona said. I second her thanks for the developers.

How was your battle Leona? Easy? Did they have very few people in on the action or what?

DeletedUser

Great battle I thought, took some heavy damage early on but survived to tell the tale and pick up over 500 experience. Not to mention a rusty rifle.

DeletedUser

Nobody said it was easy but coming on here, whining about all your inactive players does not look good for you.
In my eyes anyway but hey, you aint got to impress me ;)
I don't think he was whining, merely showing exasperation at noobs like me! This was my first fort battle and I was poorly equiped and didn't know what the hell I was doing! lol
Next time will be different but markus makes a good point about attackers all being online. I think tactics will change next time.

DeletedUser

I don't think he was whining, merely showing exasperation at noobs like me! This was my first fort battle and I was poorly equiped and didn't know what the hell I was doing! lol
Next time will be different but markus makes a good point about attackers all being online. I think tactics will change next time.

Thanks bendos, I appreciate it and agree that I was merely upset over the fact that certain players were not active during the battle. Regardless, this fort battle was lots of fun and I think players on both sides will agree about that.

DeletedUser13484

Thanks bendos, I appreciate it and agree that I was merely upset over the fact that certain players were not active during the battle. Regardless, this fort battle was lots of fun and I think players on both sides will agree about that.

I agree with you about players being inactive you would of done abit more damage but you guys did well and you all moved together as one group its never easy for the attackers cos they have to go for the fort while the defenders can sit there and wait for you to come and pick you off.

Its a shame there isnt a chatroom for the attackers and one for the defenders so you can tell them where to move to