W9 fort battle

DeletedUser

I have respect for anyone who posts a picture of care bears.

Things I completely agree with Marcothy on:
1) This game is not for those that cannot take friendly rivarly.
2) This game is not for those who want to hug each other and make only friends all game long.
3) This game is rather boring without any fighting or friction between individuals; Both of us would have quit ages ago if it were not for this competition.

Reasons why my proposed peace treaty WILL work
For THREE whole days notifications will be sent to every single member of silversnake, multiple times. There will be no excuses like "I didnt know we had peace with them and I wasnt allowed to hit their workers" There will be a two strike policy on our end. Hit a worker/ non dueling adventurer more than once and bang your gone.

Lets assume you dont hit workers (which you do, judging by the fact that I, a worker, have been KOd every 48 hours on the dot) and we do, than this treaty will be beneficial to your town more than ours.

Realistically, the only thing you would lose is the easy wins that you have been scoring attacking our builders regularly, including myself.

Also, we will try to take your fort eventually. Heck, within the next ten years you MAY try to actually attack SOMETHING on this world and we will battle each other in the fort arena.

Babysteps Marcothy, babysteps. No full blown peace right now, your not our allies and I dont expect you to be anytime. But non dueling adventureres and workers deserve respect and a respite from the war.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

You do realize your own federations idea of repeatedly attacking our workers is why we allow it to happen to yours. SSF is the only place where we allow that to happen.

Fight fire with Fire. If you are sick of it, then you get our point. But when you start something, you have to lead the way in changing it. Not the other way around.

DeletedUser

If you agree with the terms of peace, I stop the worker killing. Its that easy. No, we will not simply stop attacking workers for a while until everyone in Middleton realizes how good of people we are and stops attacking our workers.

We need to make a public agreement. Obviously you dont care Marcothy, you will attack a worker in SSF all day. But for those of us who are defenseless, like myself, I want to be given peace and not be dueled. I have other things I would love to do like steer my paddle steamer dont the peaceful river, rather than be confronted by duelers that are far out of my league every 48 hours.

DeletedUser

You can't say that I have ever hit you. I mainly focus on KO'ing your fighters - IF I even go out dueling.

And I wouldn't say we are the only ones that hit your workers-SSF has kind of a well backed public disdain for that sort of thing. You reap what you sow.

You may just find you have a bigger bullseye now because you are the HHIC. SK was a target, Gaffey didn't stay around long enough to really become one.

But like I said earlier-its a decision that isn't mine to make. I am sure she'll let you know her decision once she has mulled it over.

DeletedUser

Or once she opens it... I sent her a telegram about a week ago that is still unopened, and I put quiet a bit of information in there... Mayhaps she blocked me and I didnt know it, which would be rather strange given that we have only had positive conversations.

You havent attacked me Marcothy, but your mates have... I actually dont care now as I have recently had success against your duelers such as
Mongo 1970 and Jamesab. I am just trying to protect other innocent workers and adventurers on both sides who I know really dont want to be involved in the conflict.

W10 tomorrow, which means that many players from both sides will have their interest drawn to the new world and may neglect their characters on this world. Interesting to see what will happen. I most likely will be completely avoiding towns in general in W10 as I do not like having to invest this amount of time that I am currently into a computer game.

DeletedUser

Just in a lame attempt to get this back on topic, attacking 128 vs 128 can be done.

DeletedUser

Alright wildmanjim, declare an attack on someone, tell me your strategy, and we will see if it really is possible to win a 128 v 128 fight.

DeletedUser

We just did it on w1, they used the defenders inside the walls tactic but we still pulled it off.

I've not picked out a new fort for my town yet... I'll share tactics closer to the time.

DeletedUser

Level differences can make a large difference. Also, whether you have dodge spec'd fighters, or resistant spec'd fighters.

Res spec fighters are lousy at fort battles compared to dodge spec.

I don't believe its impossible to do, but its not easy to do-as it shouldn't be.

DeletedUser

There have been many 128vs128 battles. And I know several where the attackers won.

Yes, defenders have an advantage. Thats built into the game though.

DeletedUser

I don't think there's been many... on w9 at least... aside from that 'glitched' battle..