W4 politics

DeletedUser

I'm a councilor at Wills End. When did you send that telegram to our founder? I'll ask him about it.

ages ago when we was just founding the empire when we only had town town but was near u... slightly south of u is where we are

DeletedUser

Now why would you go and do that? :eek:hmy:

Because one of your founders keeps calming that we are nothing and they could walk over us... even though we sent just one guy the other day and he ko'd half of lago fale

DeletedUser

actually miller why don't u come join us... we always looking for good duller/soliders

DeletedUser

I spoke with Samhain back in January about getting your whole town to join with us, if thats what you are talking about. Fridgeitem I just sent you mail from that time frame with Will's End response. As I recall we did nothing about it.

Of course you may have contacted them more recently about an alliance. Idk I left a while back and nearly left the game.

Yes we did actually... alot more recently when we was setting up the Empire we have now... and they didn't even reply

DeletedUser

Yes we did actually... alot more recently when we was setting up the Empire we have now... and they didn't even reply

I just talked with Samhain (and he'll also post on here soon) but he responded saying he didn't want to join the empire but would be okay with a non-aggression pact.

DeletedUser

Because one of your founders keeps calming that we are nothing and they could walk over us... even though we sent just one guy the other day and he ko'd half of lago fale

Ok... I need to pick a few holes in this Im afraid.
1. Who is the founder saying this, because I know all the founders, being one of them myself?
2. Sending a Duel Lv 75 soldier to KO some workers is hardly something to brag about. I notice that in all the recent attacks, I NEVER get hit. In fact I've been hit by Requiem members twice of late. Grigvali the ever talented hit me while I was wearing zero duel gear, was repairing a broken wagon, and he LOST. Airenatis hit me twice and KOd me not so long ago. So I hit him twice 2 days later and KOd him. And that is the sum total of my Requiem contact of late.
3. I see, now that I can be arsed checking, that you are a soldier. However, apart from makeup related posts on the forums, you don't seem to have contributed to this little battle. Until you man up and grow a pair, keep your comments to yourself?

Airenatis has my respect. He pwns me, I pwn him, it works out well. I also respect the former OK Corral pose from my previous dealings with them via Village Green. There are coupla guys in there who know how to roll.

Also, referring to your previous post, the only one who wears mascara in Lago Fale is Marj, and occasionally, Greg (Mainly on weekends).

Finally, offering Miller a place in Requiem as you are always looking for duelers and soldiers may not pan out. If you bothered checking, you would see Miller is neither.

Your posts have so many holes I may need to christen you Mr Swiss Cheese.

Cheers,
B

DeletedUser

It may be a war, but a family of 3 vs a family of 6, you do the math. Honestly I really dont care that much. I'm a builder. You KO me that lets me focus on money jobs without running to town constantly to deposit, so thanks Airen for the last KO. No I really don't care what it does to my town's mortician stats because my towns know what I do. I dont give a rip what any other town thinks.

And you won't have Miller. Unlike many he's loyal to his town and his friends. Besides we have fun, which is the point of a game. Now Greg, maybe you could have him.

DeletedUser

It may be a war, but a family of 3 vs a family of 6, you do the math. Honestly I really dont care that much. I'm a builder. You KO me that lets me focus on money jobs without running to town constantly to deposit, so thanks Airen for the last KO. No I really don't care what it does to my town's mortician stats because my towns know what I do. I dont give a rip what any other town thinks.

And you won't have Miller. Unlike many he's loyal to his town and his friends. Besides we have fun, which is the point of a game. Now Greg, maybe you could have him.

Its a family of 7 actually... i wasn't really that interested in miller i just said that to see what response i would get lol

DeletedUser

Ok... I need to pick a few holes in this Im afraid.
1. Who is the founder saying this, because I know all the founders, being one of them myself?
2. Sending a Duel Lv 75 soldier to KO some workers is hardly something to brag about. I notice that in all the recent attacks, I NEVER get hit. In fact I've been hit by Requiem members twice of late. Grigvali the ever talented hit me while I was wearing zero duel gear, was repairing a broken wagon, and he LOST. Airenatis hit me twice and KOd me not so long ago. So I hit him twice 2 days later and KOd him. And that is the sum total of my Requiem contact of late.
3. I see, now that I can be arsed checking, that you are a soldier. However, apart from makeup related posts on the forums, you don't seem to have contributed to this little battle. Until you man up and grow a pair, keep your comments to yourself?

Airenatis has my respect. He pwns me, I pwn him, it works out well. I also respect the former OK Corral pose from my previous dealings with them via Village Green. There are coupla guys in there who know how to roll.

Also, referring to your previous post, the only one who wears mascara in Lago Fale is Marj, and occasionally, Greg (Mainly on weekends).

Finally, offering Miller a place in Requiem as you are always looking for duelers and soldiers may not pan out. If you bothered checking, you would see Miller is neither.

Your posts have so many holes I may need to christen you Mr Swiss Cheese.

Cheers,
B

As i cant really be assed walking all the way over their... anyway i'm more the town diplomat and spokes person... And am concentrating on geraing up over lvling up... but i will if u want

DeletedUser

Well I'm not trying to gear up at this point and I don't mind walking over there to challange whoever. so being this is my first post ever in this forum I will just say 3 things. 1 I will challange the top guys in your town and not run from a fight.

And 2nd who ever said that builders and Adventurers were off limits? I get hit by those guys just as much as Duelers and soldiors in this game, If they don't change to dueling once there town is maxed then they get what they get.. 3 I am a soldior and part of that class of character means that you make less money than the other classess so you need to find it some place, if that means I have to hit a guy that makes a bunch of money just so I can get mine then I will. And don't get me wrong I hit and get hit by plenty of Duelers/soldiers.

I am in no way saying I am some great dueler, But don't think that I will just read someone insulting MY Empire and not have a response.

Xynic.

Requiem Empire.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

And 2nd who ever said that builders and Adventurers were off limits?

No one, I was saying that KOing builders is not something to brag about. But it is something that gets done, I do it myself. I just don't run around afterwards singing "I KOd a builder".

I am in no way saying I am some great dueler, But don't think that I will just read someone insulting MY Empire and not have a response.

I seem to remember bumping into you occasionally in OK Corral? You were one of the better ones, assuming my memory isnt faulty, which it might be :D Also, as I mentioned to Airenatis yesterday, I wasn't insulting Requiem as a whole, I was insulting FridgeItem. Since he pretty much decided not to man up, I KOd him myself to save him the walk in coming to me. However, I did not hit any of the many others available in his Requiem outpost. Take that whatever way you want to. I'm sure fridge will cry about it and demand all our workers get KOd as punishment or something else equally pointless.

Cheers,
B

DeletedUser

I don't know if you and I ran into each other when I was in OK or not its probably a memory thing for me, I am 15 now (so old) (not) since I have like 7 duels under my belt you would think I could remember all of them :)

I am happy to stand corrected about the insult part..And i'm still not saying I'm a great Dueler eather :)

DeletedUser

Yes, we responded with the same response we gave Sylvester when he proposed it. We chose to stay our own town, and couter-proposed a NAP.

In both cases, you and Sylvester responded with "I'll get back to you", and that was end of the conversation.

I took both responses as a no to a NAP.

Same situation occurred when you and I discussed the forts. I responded, and that was the end of the conversation.

DeletedUser

I think i know someone who can take Aqua.WJ

today when i am working someone dueled me...
Is she the secret weapon from your empire...? :laugh:

Attachments

• 1111.jpg.jpg
    1111.jpg.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 22
Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

No Vals is not our secret weapon but I do believe that I have never seen a no hitter in this game, on both sides.. Thats impressive for both of you, mostly for Vals though cause she is way lower level than you... (no offense, but you have to admit that was impessive considering the level diff)

Xynic

DeletedUser

I'm also a councilor at the Wills community. I, not even a week ago, tried to negotiate an NAP through Microdot with Requiem after a scuffle that he and I had. He said the town said no. Which is fine. Microdot and I chose to remain friends though.

I mean, dueling is part of the game and I have no problems with it personally, but to say that Wills End doesn't respond to propositions is incorrect.

DeletedUser

I seem to remember bumping into you occasionally in OK Corral? You were one of the better ones, assuming my memory isnt faulty, which it might be :D Also, as I mentioned to Airenatis yesterday, I wasn't insulting Requiem as a whole, I was insulting FridgeItem. Since he pretty much decided not to man up, I KOd him myself to save him the walk in coming to me. However, I did not hit any of the many others available in his Requiem outpost. Take that whatever way you want to. I'm sure fridge will cry about it and demand all our workers get KOd as punishment or something else equally pointless.

Cheers,
B

Why are you taking this so seriously....
Its a game ffs man up ha...
Oh yeah and when you ko'd me... fine... and am not one to have all builders ko'd i honestly couldn't give a **** i can still work and gear up ko'd or not

DeletedUser

The strongest party dueling-wise is questionable, I think.

Requiem has 8 maxed-out towns each with notorious duelers, perhaps the best of their sectors. But Mortician statistics aren't always accurate, because a pure dueler could always duel a pure builder and score around 900 hp...

It really is confusing.