W4 politics

DeletedUser

i was wondering if someone can explain in short what are strongest alliances in w4, any wars going on, which towns live purely for dueling and such stuff?

and who is winning? :laugh:

DeletedUser

Outlaw Ridge, Outlaw Creek, and Outlaw Hill probably biggest, but Tao Yuan and Chinatowns are also strong.

But dueling-wise I'd say 000.

DeletedUser

Well there is only two big alliance out there.Its hard to say who is winning before they implement fort update.
Dueling wise Phoenix, us[0utlaw towns],Kaskus & Fort Dusk are pretty strong.
Now that cheaters are banned rest of Tao Yuan isn't that strong.:dry:

But only one guy can claim he is winning and that's aqua.wj. Duel him if you don't believe me!:p

But dueling-wise I'd say 000.
No way just take a look at the number of their passed out members!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I have declared war on everyone worth XP to me !

I've almost cleared 2.5 squares worth of towns.

DeletedUser

sounds like fun. :)
i may apply to join. especially with forts incoming

DeletedUser

i duno about any of that, all I know is I build it the best lol

so Fort Dusk win by default

DeletedUser

id have to say w4 as far as the Eastern half goes there are basically 2 sides to it there is the fort dusk loong tao yuan kaskus alliance then the outlaw/phoenix alliance

i dont quite know that one can call it a "war" because most of what we do isnt out of ill will its only to be better in the ranks and get experience... but thats the understanding i see there are prolly a few towns that i forgot but its hard to keep track of every little detail plus each of the other towns might have a smaller alliance with another

DeletedUser

i duno about any of that, all I know is I build it the best lol

so Fort Dusk win by default

This thread isn't about building.And does building skill matter at all in this late stage of the game?All the town already have access to any item they want.If I remember correctly your town wasn't even first,second or third to complete.

DeletedUser

The requiem empire is strong made up of 7 towns... and currently in a state of war... or more like a state of mascaraing lago ...

DeletedUser

You can't have that many you seem to be always dueling me

yes, I must admit that recently many times to attack you.

becasue of your super high level in Rank top 3 which bring me a good Exp, and also you have a lot of health points, so you are difficult to pass out.:indian:

Don't forget that members of your town attacked me always before, maybe just because I am a worker.:dry:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

That is a weak excuse. I never attacked you and you have been passing me out for over two months now. I think you love me but I keep telling you that I am not gay.

DeletedUser

yes, I must admit that recently many times to attack you.

becasue of your super high level in Rank top 3 which bring me a good Exp, and also you have a lot of health points, so you are difficult to passed out.:indian:

Don't forget that members of your town attacked me always before, maybe just because I am a worker.:dry:

You have the strangest workers build in the west then with 130 odd points in reflex :D If it helps we all think you have built a very good stealth dueling build ,I might even try it myself to catch a few players out when world 10 starts

I dont mind being dueled at all though (although more than twice a day from the same player gets a bit boring) and it helps keep the world a little more exciting than the daily work grind

DeletedUser

That is a weak excuse. I never attacked you and you have been passing me out for over two months now. I think you love me but I keep telling you that I am not gay.

sorry, I even forget your name, and can't find your ID in world 4.

I am not going to be a worker now:bandit:

You have the strangest workers build in the west then with 130 odd points in reflex :D If it helps we all think you have built a very good stealth dueling build ,I might even try it myself to catch a few players out when world 10 starts

I dont mind being dueled at all though (although more than twice a day from the same player gets a bit boring) and it helps keep the world a little more exciting than the daily work grind

Uhm...World 4 marked a bit too calm and boring.

:laugh: Sincerely wish you have a gd game time.

DeletedUser

We only attack you because we mailed your founder and gave you the chance to join us... but you didn't even reply so we so that as being rude and decided to hit you

I'm a councilor at Wills End. When did you send that telegram to our founder? I'll ask him about it.