W12 unavailable

DeletedUser

i can't login, but what i noticed the amount of ppl on this server is growing, from 16804 when problem start, to 16814 now....

DeletedUser

Guess I'll find out sometime tomorrow what happened...

Curious though, why is the number of players for the world going up???

delldell56

Curious though, why is the number of players for the world going up???

it's tagged as recommended. regularly, inno or mods mark a world (w11-w15) as recommended in order to raise its population. w12 was around 7500 players last week, and possibly half of the new players will be deleted soon due to inactivity without even reaching level 10, another 1/3 of the fresh greenhorns won't play past levels 25-40, and some old players will be deleted with the next batch. nothing to worry about, however. happens all the time.

DeletedUser

I have just started playing the game in the last couple of days........... bit frustrating from my point of view.
This sort of stuff happen often?

DeletedUser

since last two years of my activity on this server that maybe happened few times, but never that long, it is first time.

DeletedUser33639

how much longer should we have to wait for this world to come up again gives us something devs

DeletedUser34299

Right. It would be so hard for them to post a few words? W12 will be available in X hours.

delldell56

ooof calm down, would you? it's a very frustrating issue but we can't forget the problem started past midnight server time. devs are in germany (or somewhere in europe, if some of them don't work in situ); da twista, who would have been the person contacting them for some explanation or response, is in south africa and probably still soundly asleep and unaware of this. europe is about to wake up, so is him. i believe he'll report the issue soon and someone in charge will take care of it.

i am annoyed as well, but what can we do? all companies have tech issues now and then.

DeletedUser15057

It would not surprise me if no one at INNO has noticed that the world has been unavailable for all this time - customer service is not one of their strong points.

DeletedUser

i think something bigger happened, they usually reply quite fast if i send support questions, and i am thinking there should be live person to look after equipment and react if something happen.

DeletedUser

The problem must be on your end because they're all working for me.