W12 unavailable

DeletedUser

Error: The world is not available at the moment!

It's been this way for about half an hour. How long is the server usually down and does this happen pretty often?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser25802

wish i knew how long, i have alliance stuff to take care of!

DeletedUser

so what happens to the quests when you are doing them, was doing an hour 1 and had only maybe 12minutes left to go when the server went down.... does that mean I have to restart it again?

DeletedUser

Usually your character just continues to do whatever you set it to do, so unless this is a very different problem you shouldn't have to restart it.

DeletedUser

I haven't gotten any kind of response yet about why it's down or how long it'll stay down.

DeletedUser

Really annoying that that nobody's coming forward with some info

DeletedUser

I had paid to sleep in a hotel and my time has been up for a while. I guess that was a waste of money.

DeletedUser

I'm on World 4, World 11 and on Briscoe. I have no problems logging on to those worlds

DeletedUser

I tried world 3 and no problem so far, but still can't login to w12

DeletedUser

The best thing I can hope for now is that it stays down until I come back at the end of the day so that nobody can play while I'm away!! dam

DeletedUser

Oh not to mention that nobody leaves the world or game because of this occasion. I hate to see the number of players going down as long as I don't plan to quit myself.

DeletedUser

when i start w12 had 65k ppl, now is just around 16k, what more interesting w3 have 1,2k ppl

DeletedUser25802

i wouldnt worry to much peeps, i'm not, but then i'm off to bed and hope its back up in 8hrs :D

DeletedUser

well this is the first i have bothered to check the forums about this but at least now I know it isn't just me.