Vote W8 for most DRAMA!

DeletedUser

*sigh* alright... I guess the rest of us might as well go home too then lol

DeletedUser

You just can not have a civilized discussion in that other thread. It always ends up in fighting. :eek:hmy:

DeletedUser

Oh and of course we like it... its like having the nice shiny spotlight on us LoL You're a star!

DeletedUser

I don't want to be a star.

I couldn't leave you here all alone with these crazies now could I :blink:

DeletedUser

World 8 might be known for all the drama, but I certainly think World 8 is the most active and busiest.

I for one am very happy to be a player in World 8. Never a dull moment, always a duel or two and loads of telegrams.

;) :cool:

DeletedUser13388

World 8 might be known for all the drama, but I certainly think World 8 is the most active and busiest.

I for one am very happy to be a player in World 8. Never a dull moment, always a duel or two and loads of telegrams.

;) :cool:
Imagine what it is,if you are in our LN - FoM quadrant :D

DeletedUser

I may have started a war between Bat Country and all the Eagles towns. I was getting fed up with being farmed every two days by the same soldier from Eagles Armpit, so I told him to desist or I'd start dueling his towns' adventurers. However, their leader seems to think its okay for his soldiers to duel a trapper/trader adventurer repeatedly but if I attempt to duel their adventurers, that makes me a coward and they'll attack me more often.

Unfortunately for them, they can't KO me more than once every two days, so they really don't have much to threaten me with.

Yay drama!

DeletedUser

Think this drama has more to do with the forums then the game it's self. ;)