Vote W8 for most DRAMA!

DeletedUser

See that's right there what you call them, uhh, semantics.

I called you hypocrites for following hypocritical rules. But you knew that. You're just testing me. Do I pass?

DeletedUser

See that's right there what you call them, uhh, semantics.

I called you hypocrites for following hypocritical rules. But you knew that. You're just testing me. Do I pass?

LOL. Oh yeah .. with flying colors.

DeletedUser

You guys already won. The poll was started because of world 8. Really not something to be proud about if you think about it.

DeletedUser

You're right Denisero. It's not something to be proud of. I was just trying to bring a little humor to the world 8 section of forums by joking about it. Everything in this section is always so serious it's scarey at times.

DeletedUser

You guys already won. The poll was started because of world 8. Really not something to be proud about if you think about it.

Cool we won.:) Sure it is if that's what you were aiming for it in the first place.;) Not that I was by any means.:laugh:

But on a serious note. Who cares that we won the drama vote. It means nothing in the real world.;):D

DeletedUser

Sometimes I read world 8 forums and think all the drama can't be real. It must be like one of those scripted reality shows. Come on now, admit it. KK and Pezzle work on a script each night and pm everybody their roles right?

DeletedUser

Sometimes I read world 8 forums and think all the drama can't be real. It must be like one of those scripted reality shows. Come on now, admit it. KK and Pezzle work on a script each night and pm everybody their roles right?

Yeppurrrrs you got it little missy. ;):D:laugh:

DeletedUser

I knew it! I feel so betrayed. No more Tivo'ing this thread. I'll go watch some real drama unfold like on I'm A Celebrity Get Me Out of Here. Which reminds me, I gotta go ;)

DeletedUser

Do we need to wait until the first? I think we all know which world is gonna win.

DeletedUser

Yeah, but a massive landslide victory would be awesome ;)

And the undisputed heavyweight drama champion of the west is........ drum roll please....

DeletedUser

I don't think world 8 has much to worry about. They can't even correct a mistake without getting in a war over it. I tell you what .. I'm about ready to give up.

DeletedUser

No way. I tried to have a civil discussion and all anyone wants to do it start wars. I'm tired and I want no part of it anymore. Have your bash FoM thread and your war with everyone around you but do it without me.

DeletedUser

You cant give up! Where would the fun in that be ;) LoL

Sorry but it's time to give the forums a break. When they start giving me a headache it's time to just play and ignore everything going on around me. ;)

DeletedUser14280

Let's have a 'make a slogan for World 8' game!

World 8: The Infract-ation Nation.
World 8: Where all the ravers are at.
FoM: Foul Opinions Made!

DeletedUser

Sorry but it's time to give the forums a break. When they start giving me a headache it's time to just play and ignore everything going on around me. ;)

Headaches stink.... take your time off and we'll see ya in an hour LoL