P&P UTW san diego s fort

DeletedUser

Danzeman,
I cleaned my mail box out in April, at the moment I have 203 pages of telegrammes. Do not tell me that I don't communicate with UTW allied towns.
Newagemessiah, your founder, is on the Mass Mail list. He is the point of contact for UTW - Spoonville. If he is unable to lead your town then I suggest you look at restructuring.

There is also a Fort Overview button that gives you up to the minute status regarding all forts in W3. As a town counsel member I would expect you to keep up to date on World events.

You are on the MM list now so you will receive direct information.

DeletedUser1105

If he is unable to lead your town then I suggest you look at restructuring.

Just out of interest, but isn't that your role as leader of the alliance?

I'm not trying to stir anything, just geniunely interested in how alliances are made up and who is responsible for what.

DeletedUser

No it is not.
Each member town, as stated in the Alliance Charter, is responsible for it's own activities.
The purpose of the UTW is to unite towns from throughout the world. Bringing active players together and passing on valuable information to all players.

Founders have total control over their towns. If it does not suit the UTW then the town would be excluded. We are not in the habit of ousting town leaders to suit ourselves.
Towns come to the UTW, not the other way round.

DeletedUser

No in this case I gotta agree with Dazzy if he did contact Newagemessiah (our town founder), then he has fulfilled his roll, I just checked and Newage has gone yellow so that explains it, I am always active so for the best interests of the UTW I am more than happy to take the telegrams too, I'd still check if people ain't opened the grams though and take note of them, then T-gram the next hat wearer.

Other than that, as for checking the fort battles, I never check because I don't fight in them unless I have to, I will from now on though just in case.

Evil monkey, the way I see it is it should go:

If a founder wants to attack a fort then he should first give good warning to his allies town founders, 24 hours before the attack is even submitted, also asing them to repond to the telegram so you know they got the message, the founders post on the forum and send telegrams to their town members with instructions and it is their responsibilty to get the members to the battle, if no one shows then the founder should be to blame not the initial founder who summoned the attack.
Our town is not run by Dazzy by any means but our town is loyal to UTW, same goes to any other UTW I should imagine.

DeletedUser3543

Not to mention that World 3 Political landscape is 'restructuring' at the moment, and the list of allies is changing on a daily basis ;)

DeletedUser

looks like there are problems in heaven!

GoogleSearchIconShadow.gif
SuperSearchIconShadow.gif

Diggo11

No in this case I gotta agree with Dazzy if he did contact Newagemessiah (our town founder), then he has fulfilled his roll
Although any good town would either have two founders or a counsellor to take charge when the main guy is gone. Don;t you think there should be more than one person per town on your MM list Dazzy?

Diggo11

No it is not.
Each member town, as stated in the Alliance Charter, is responsible for it's own activities.
The purpose of the UTW is to unite towns from throughout the world. Bringing active players together and passing on valuable information to all players.

Founders have total control over their towns. If it does not suit the UTW then the town would be excluded. We are not in the habit of ousting town leaders to suit ourselves.
Towns come to the UTW, not the other way round.
Oh come on no-one is going to believe that. Although founders have some/most control over their towns it is basically up to you to get things right.

DeletedUser

Oh come on no-one is going to believe that. Although founders have some/most control over their towns it is basically up to you to get things right.

I have no idea what you're getting at here, neither have I any inkling why you think I am a liar.

Feel free to speak to any UTW towns, you'll find a list easily enough. I have no involvement in the day-to-day running of towns except my own.

Although any good town would either have two founders or a counsellor to take charge when the main guy is gone. Don;t you think there should be more than one person per town on your MM list Dazzy?

We do not nursemaid towns. I would rather have 5 active towns than 20 inactive. Now with the Forts, time is very important. If a founder or allocated contact for the town cannot utilise their own time then the town itself must address this if they wish to remain part of the alliance.

Enthusiasm breeds enthusiasm in this game but unfortunately apathy breeds apathy also. My role is to hopefully keep the enthusiastic ones playing.

Now if you don't mind, i've got BITW and O-Lore asses to kick from my fort
:D

DeletedUser

yea with 1 fort you are commanding w3?oh c`mon wake up,you guys will loose everything!

DeletedUser

A proper show of support and dedication to the cause.
Well done everybody. Once again the dark-side were driven from our doors.

DeletedUser

A proper show of support and dedication to the cause.
Well done everybody. Once again the dark-side were driven from our doors.

What do you mean by "once again"?

This was your first victory in fort battles :):bandit::laugh:

DeletedUser

Phantomn,
As with your in-game messages, you really got to get your facts right before you go spouting off. Honestly, you're just making the BITW look bad...I mean worse. ;)

DeletedUser

Phantomn,
As with your in-game messages, you really got to get your facts right before you go spouting off. Honestly, you're just making the BITW look bad...I mean worse. ;)

dont try to avoid the subject,when did you beat us more times,was it in your all mighty dreams?

you make UTW look bad with your false statements!

DeletedUser

whne you speak just make everything clear when you talk.because by saying :''What do you mean by "once again"?

This was your first victory in fort battles''

that means we have never won a fort battle before which is very wrong we can provide reports. in fact we only lost one battle and thats when we had three alliances against us..im not giving excuses we still count it as a lost battle.

so just suck it up mate.US union is dead mate.u should already have left the game.