P&P UTW san diego s fort

DeletedUser

this is going to be the biggest fight w3 has seen!

30 mins before battle starts,and there are currently 170 players :D

GoogleSearchIconShadow.gif
SuperSearchIconShadow.gif

DeletedUser

dang missed it lol If you could post pics and reports afterwards that be nice :)

DeletedUser

No surprise here...UTW lost again...they are getting used to it...

GoogleSearchIconShadow.gif
SuperSearchIconShadow.gif

DeletedUser

you guys r talking and youdont have any idea of what your talkin about, just see how many unions participated in this war.
BITW
0000Utopia
O.lore
BALKAN
left overs from the US union , they some of them appeared there.and all of these big alliances against us and a couple of perditions members..

but ayy that was a good fight.

lets get w3 rolling then.:)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser3543

I'm looking forward to the return fixture.

I always enjoy 'away' days more :D

DeletedUser

That's not very good communication? I am part of UTW and heard nothing about this battle? we have a good set of players too, don't you bother sending the mail to every ally?
Suppose it is time consuming though.

DeletedUser3543

That's not very good communication? I am part of UTW and heard nothing about this battle? we have a good set of players too, don't you bother sending the mail to every ally?
Suppose it is time consuming though.

Goto : Fort Overview [in game], and check which, if any, fort battles are running......

DeletedUser1105

Goto : Fort Overview [in game], and check which, if any, fort battles are running......

I still think that whoever is running the fort should be trying to get the message out to every member of the alliance and any and all allies.

I'm talking in general here, not about UTW.

I've seen this problem a few times where people just don't know about the attack. If you don't get the word out then you can't be upset when you lose the battle.

DeletedUser

Exactly what Evil monkey said, plus a little bit of effort in telegrams is what can make or break you, people need an active and informative leader because they can't be arsed doing stuff themselves, on World 7 I telegram EVERY founder of our allies and ask them to send a circular it's that simple.