Upset with the new premiums? Sign the petition.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Many of us in W12 and W11 are now ready to leave the game completely because of the new premiums that they forced on us, sign the petition and let them know what a mistake they've made. Post with your character name. Maybe we can speak loud enough to get these changes revoked before they do too much damage.

http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/thewest/

Petition is free...

It asks for a donation, but you do not have to donate anything, your signature has already been recorded.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I totally agree , all this new premium stuff is rubbish and I too am debating whether to carry on or not . Not happy

DeletedUser

agree

many of us dont like the fact u added the premium stuff in w12..it was fine the way it was..i know alot of people who will stop playing the west completely if the 1 hour job time and stuff like that stays in w12...why ruin a game that we all like to play

DeletedUser

I agree too. The new premiums on w11&12 are just plain stupid.
And I know many in who are going to delete their account or going on vacation mode.

DeletedUser

how to kill a world dead in one easy move

:mad:i,m in total aggreement with the the ANTI movement
theres NOW two games in the west
those that PAY for it and the rest of us
the time changes annoy the most
5mins!!! WTF! who is gonna do FIVE mins on a job ! i mean seriously!! do the devs live in the same world as us

BRING back the 2hour work sessions and i might play again on 12...till then
Forget it :mad: I,m out:mad:

DeletedUser13636

Agreed...........:mad: Remove skill buying from W-11 and W-12 and add to new worlds only. ;)

DeletedUser

The answer is yes, I will probably attack you............................:eek: ;)
doubt it i got a diff name and a lack of town on 12 dude:no:
BUT inno are deffo out of order

DeletedUser

I am considering quiting the west now as well. RL got busy and I would not quit because of that, but now the west creators/controllers decided they wanted more money in their pockets by this new premium. Hopefully it will be quite the opposite. I will no longer buy ANY more premium, I will let my premium I do own run out, and I will make my decision at that time. If they do not get rid of this premium additions then it is time for me to move on in my online gaming world.

Poor decision making by the guys upstairs. Running this thing to the ground on greed. Theres a reason most of us are not in arizona and briscoe. I guess the casual shift did not go well for you guys so you want to force it on us. Not going to happen.

DeletedUser

I'm a premium player but soz the loss of the 2 hour slots is way to much even for me.
I can see the death of both worlds because of this.
I have a feeling everyone would be happy enough if the 2 hour slots came back and the rest of the premium stuff remained but as others I to will wait for the end of the premium slots I have but there is no way I'm adding any more cash if they don't bring back the 2 hour slots.
Jezz would mean your never of the flaming game every 4 hours for those who don't donate.
lol ghost towns hell theres gonna be even more soon.

PS
Just used up all the nuggets they have till the 18th to get it fixed or I'm gone

DeletedUser

I play on W5 and am at level 92. I started this to try out dueling....it stinks cause most players are adventurers/workers so it limits how much dueling I get done! Now with the limited time/premium issue I don't get much accomplished. Heck, might as well bag it. No I am totally against the changes!

DeletedUser

Total disaster!Buying skills,energy and less working hours!Worlds 11 and 12 are over....

DeletedUser1121

I play on W5 and am at level 92. I started this to try out dueling....it stinks cause most players are adventurers/workers so it limits how much dueling I get done!

I didn't know you couldn't duel workers and adventurers anymore..
That must be a W5 specific thing since i am a adventurer on W1 and got duelled last night.

revengi

I've posted elsewhere and I'll post here....

The devs have killed W11 and W12 with this... I'll give it a week or 2 then if it hasn't changed (which I doubt) I'm off!:mad:

DeletedUser

mwuahahaha, lets all send a support ticket to the devs, and over flow them with tickets all saying the same thing :D :D

Support > Premium > General questions > .....

(only a joke : terms and conditions apply )

DeletedUser21656

Haha, looks like I'm not the only one get piss off with this "premium" (should be call discount in my opinion). I didn't log in my account since last week and ya, I will eventually quit eventually if the dev don't do something.

PS: Nobody will play a game to be pawn by some rich guys. Devs, take a look at your changes, are you seriously consider it a good idea?

DeletedUser

In another thread with the same title I've already explained... But again...

I don't think all changes are bad and because of that I won't sign the petition. The only thing I can't believe it's still happening is the skillbuying feature that allows players to be 5 or more levels in front of others till the doomsday. Even when you reach the level cap and get to level 99, they'll be actually level 104 because they've bought 5 AP and 15 SP - for example.

If you'll start a petition to remove the skillbuying crap from every single world out there, I'll sign that one.

DeletedUser21656

In another thread with the same title I've already explained... But again...

I don't think all changes are bad and because of that I won't sign the petition. The only thing I can't believe it's still happening is the skillbuying feature that allows players to be 5 or more levels in front of others till the doomsday. Even when you reach the level cap and get to level 99, they'll be actually level 104 because they've bought 5 AP and 15 SP - for example.

If you'll start a petition to remove the skillbuying crap from every single world out there, I'll sign that one.

I do understand your statement, but I believe those features, either good or bad, will come in a package (made by those devs of caz).

DeletedUser

I'm 99.99% sure that premiums don't come in the package but each one exist separately and can be disabled one by one.

Status
Not open for further replies.