Upset with the new premiums? Sign the petition.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I like the changes to be honest, I just don't like the buying of Attributes and skill points.

I am all for paying to get an advantage and understand the makers need money to continue their progress but this one just takes away a bit of the competitiveness, soldiers 6 level advantage for weapons I can live with (just about), I just think this one can make dueling even more unfair to non premium players.

I have bought premium a few times (before these changes), but I understand kids or people on the dole (lol) just can't pay for it even if they wanted to.

DeletedUser

I think that "the" main problem for everyone is the buying of skills & attrib points. I don't have a problem with any of the other new things, but the buying of skills is just plain silly & I wish they'd come up with another way, like Victor had suggested, maybe special prem items that can be bought, but that can only be worn when the prem is paid for that 2 week period.

I mean, look at it this way...when you use the travel prem, it is a 1 time deal, the bank prem, 1 time deal... all of the new premium features are a 1 time shot, but buying a skill or an attribute is forever & it seriously kinda ruins the game to have to "buy" you way to the top.

Have they "possibly" considered setting a time limit on the use of bought points?

DeletedUser

I think you meant to say : I think that the "main"

not : I think that "the" main .... hmmm interesting ;)

DeletedUser21656

I'm 99.99% sure that premiums don't come in the package but each one exist separately and can be disabled one by one.

What I mean is I do believe the devs intentionally made them into a "package" (eg: buy 2 cars free 1 bike). So, if we do want the features that we like, we are force to accept to features that we dislike too.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Are you saying that if invited to an awsome dinner one should be thankful and praise the hosts when everything was good but they served you dirt instead of a cake as a desert?
I will never praise Inno's crap skillbuying desert. Even if everything else was brilliant I won't say that the desert is not dirt.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Too many threads open on the same basic topic. Do not open anymore threads on this same topic. If you wish to continue to discuss this, you may participate in this open thread -- CLICK HERE

Status
Not open for further replies.