Feedback Update to version 2.210 & Gold Rush V2 participation reward

Pankreas PorFavor

"More duel experience
We have increased experience which you receive from duels."

I have seen some numbers in beta forum, would you care to share something here? Is it 5%, 50%, 500%....?
Imagine if you got a message from your boss saying "your salary is increased", or the electricity company sending a letter that "your electricity bill is increased" - would you expect them to tell you how much? Don't we deserve the same?

Also, it is not absolutely clear if this is experience for your duel level, character level or both being increased. Again, this was discussed and explained in beta forum, but here it's unclear. From this description it sounds like it's related to duel level, but in beta it's said it is about character level. Please avoid ambiguity.

Alduin

%1 is an increase for sure :D :D

Well automatic crafting is a total life saver i am really tired to craft 65475 different thing to do a Lantern. 11/10

iulianp

The West Team
In-Game Supporter
"More duel experience
We have increased experience which you receive from duels."
Loki has cleared this thing on beta:
More Duel Experience

We have increased the amount of character experience that you can earn from engaging in duels.

The amount of xp you get from duels has been increased with 100%(doubled to be more clear).

Last edited:

Pankreas PorFavor

Loki has cleared this thing on beta:

and Pankreas PorFavor wrote that he read it in beta.
the question is why didn't Syntex include this information in the update announcement right away, or maybe why didn't Inno include it in the text that all the local CoMa's pasted in their forums? why do we have to go through the same questions again on .net, and I assume in other local forums?
is there anyone there who sees the bigger picture and understands the point of feedback threads? if something was posted in beta forums and people said it is not understandable, it's ambiguous, unclear etc. - why repeat the exact same thing here? is it laziness or lack of understanding?
why does the team do this to themselves? it's so easy to prevent answering to the same questions again and again.

iulianp

The West Team
In-Game Supporter
That is the official text that has been received by all the markets, i have replace that point with the one from beta.

Ektoras BOTrini

and Pankreas PorFavor wrote that he read it in beta.
the question is why didn't Syntex include this information in the update announcement right away, or maybe why didn't Inno include it in the text that all the local CoMa's pasted in their forums? why do we have to go through the same questions again on .net, and I assume in other local forums?
is there anyone there who sees the bigger picture and understands the point of feedback threads? if something was posted in beta forums and people said it is not understandable, it's ambiguous, unclear etc. - why repeat the exact same thing here? is it laziness or lack of understanding?
why does the team do this to themselves? it's so easy to prevent answering to the same questions again and again.
Come on dude , you from all people should've known that InnoGames likes to listen to our feedback more than 10 times from 10 different forums and in the end disregard the feedback like it never happened.

Victor Kruger

Just worked out potentially & depending on levels or world its now more worthwhile than spending time on the church .... is that a good thing ? i dunno but its a damned fine excuse & good enough to run with for me..:-D

Dear victim, especially watching paint dry church builders... Im very sorry but Inno finally made your head worth the xp & energy to farm 5 x a day just like that church your doing, plus its more fun .... your sincerely... add name.

Remember to only tap those cult of the church members though cos kod dont give xp. :up:

darthmaul99174

I agree with victor but... I dont think enough players will do it outside of colorado and you'll just end up on a lonely island of having a high duel level... now we need duel reset potion, or to make duel level uncapped & not restrict who you can duel but XP is still calculated by it. Then no need for a duel reset potion or any of these problems.

That or put the duel reset potion in store for 75 bonds/nugs :D

Goober Pyle

The West Team
Fort Balancing Strategist
FYI, auto-crafting is known to work differently than you might expect:

If you have full mats for a given product it is ineligible for autocrafting. This includes if it is a sub-product for another autocrafting task (wherein you are limited to the number for which you have full materials).

By way of an example: I had full mats for 1 dumpling, I could only craft the 1 dumpling. After crafting the 1 THEN i could utilize auto-crafting, BUT, because I had 1 jug of water I could again only craft 1 dumpling. Only after crafting THAT dumpling could I craft the many I actually had the mats for.

Victor Kruger

I agree with victor but... I dont think enough players will do it outside of colorado and you'll just end up on a lonely island of having a high duel level... now we need duel reset potion, or to make duel level uncapped & not restrict who you can duel but XP is still calculated by it. Then no need for a duel reset potion or any of these problems.

That or put the duel reset potion in store for 75 bonds/nugs :D

There is now of course the Q about if xp is doubled, then your DL will rise twice as fast too yer. One option would be to keep hold of that DL reset potion until you are almost alone on that island and only then use it ;) The other sensible & simple solution if DL is to remain would be to double the xp required per duel lvl rise.. wont hold my breath tho

Pretty sure i read on beta they were going to put it in the shop around end of the year .. price undetermined & usable once every 6 mths or something.. Ill only believe it when i see it ..

Dr Roth

The West Team
Forum moderator
There is now of course the Q about if xp is doubled, then your DL will rise twice as fast too yer. One option would be to keep hold of that DL reset potion until you are almost alone on that island and only then use it ;) The other sensible & simple solution if DL is to remain would be to double the xp required per duel lvl rise.. wont hold my breath tho

Pretty sure i read on beta they were going to put it in the shop around end of the year .. price undetermined & usable once every 6 mths or something.. Ill only believe it when i see it ..
duel xp stays as it was, only normal xp has been increased

darthmaul99174

Please make duel levels uncapped and they don't restrict who you can duel.

On a seperate note, please make papa legba's set stronger so I can be better thank you.

How do I disable the multiple auto crafting. I can`t craft 1 item that that I need to craft for someone.. The word "craft" for the item is blue. When I click on it, it says That I need to pay 50 nuggets to clear it. THIS SUCKS!!!

Al35ul

New duel XP is super cool, should get some people off building the church non-stop, and should work even better once the rollback potion comes in the shop.

Got 46k XP from 4 duels on Wednesday and 102k from 9 duels yesterday. Went up 7 levels from about 35 duels on Dorado too

Now to add some XP to adventures too :lovetw:

Goober Pyle

The West Team
How do I disable the multiple auto crafting. I can`t craft 1 item that that I need to craft for someone.. The word "craft" for the item is blue. When I click on it, it says That I need to pay 50 nuggets to clear it. THIS SUCKS!!!
Auto crafting is a premium feature — part of the automation premium.

You can craft normally if you have all of the materials (including sub-products) on hand.

If you are seeing blue it means you do not have all of the sub-products on hand but do have the materials to craft those sub-products

Huscarle.

New duel XP is super cool, should get some people off building the church non-stop, and should work even better once the rollback potion comes in the shop.

Got 46k XP from 4 duels on Wednesday and 102k from 9 duels yesterday. Went up 7 levels from about 35 duels on Dorado too

Now to add some XP to adventures too :lovetw:
Im working for a post about it

Harsha..

I did like 5 duels and got 30,000 experience in 50 minutes. A church builder probably gets 4000-7000 in a hour. This update adds a very interesting dynamic for sure - players can potentially level up many times faster by doing daily duels. It'll be interesting to see how many more people get on dueling and how many will continue to church build in the coming months.