Feedback Update 2.213

C0OPeR

Is it really update ? It seems , diggo doing 1 hour work per 2 week for codding this game

GrandDuke

I am not sure if anybody else struggle as much as I do, but can you please, provide something like schedule or calendar for upcoming events? I am back to the game from 10 years pause, and I have no idea when to expect gifts, sales and cool and easy seasonal quests with nice rewards. I mean, now after you announced this one, I know that it is going to be from 19th of December, but I believe you have a schedule going much further than 2 days. It would be helpful if you can add it somewhere, at least in forum or Wiki.

Sorry, if I am blind, but I've tried to search for the calendar, I really did, and I was only able to find past events, not the future ones)

GrandDuke

The monthly calendar is at the bottom of the Main Page.
Yes, yes, I know. The list of current quests is also available on tw-calc. I was talking about more of a high-level "event" schedule. I mean, event includes not only quests, but also sales, specific treasure hunt (like the recent pumpkin hunt, where you were able to get free gifts just by doing jobs), traveling fair etc.
It could be designed like this:Screenshot 2023-12-17 172007.png

BigNoob

Whats the update?:huh:
the update has 3 things:
christmas event (it was gonna happen no matter what)
hiding achievements (it was also gonna happen no matter what)
fixing mictecacihuatl's rifle price (because they didnt release it properly) (not that it matters at all as all mictecacihuatl's rifles go for 1'000'000$+ nowhere near the 7'500$)
Yes, yes, I know. The list of current quests is also available on tw-calc. I was talking about more of a high-level "event" schedule. I mean, event includes not only quests, but also sales, specific treasure hunt (like the recent pumpkin hunt, where you were able to get free gifts just by doing jobs), traveling fair etc.
It could be designed like this:
They dont really release any long term calendar, if it wasnt for Beta forum we would only know about an event/update 24h before its start. But you can do it yourself by copying precedent years, 2023 was the same as 2022. Most likely 2024's calendar will be the same as the last years. Hopefully we can get some cool new things in the updates/changelogs.

Caerdwyn

Sheriff John announces the fair (with two quests) on the day construction begins. Quests that are tied to the six yearly events are usually announced by Henry, occasionally Maya, as soon as they launch (normally at noon). UP has Special and Mobile Trader sales every day; since you will be looking at those anyway, while you do, look to see it the % tab is available.

As @BigNoob mentioned, the announcements here for big events come ~24h before start. Most people play the game during the same hours every day, so you might be a little behind, by your time zone, but unless you are on holiday and cannot check in, you will see everything in time to participate.

Barnstable

Same request SAME reply -

Lots of extra clues above and beyond the three needed.

Eevry time we pick up loads of junk that's of NO use.

Why do you keep asking for feedback when you constantly ignore it?

sulis

why can you only get the Field cooks bag in the tombola of travelling fair . i´ve tried for 900 bonds to get it and now the travelling fair is closed . why can´t you put it up in shop so one can buy it there. the Quest Gifts and clues really sucks because of the Field cooks bag.

Perse

why can you only get the Field cooks bag in the tombola of travelling fair . i´ve tried for 900 bonds to get it and now the travelling fair is closed . why can´t you put it up in shop so one can buy it there. the Quest Gifts and clues really sucks because of the Field cooks bag.
You're looking for field cook bag? They are at the shop.