UPB Shop changes

DeletedUser

I don't think the price of buffs were too high or too low. The energy and hp buffs were very affordable and useful. 25% hp for 9 bonds was a bargain if you needed a last minute refill before a battle (especially on the world I started in Feb and have no advent calendar goodies). The higher end buffs are luxury items and were priced accordingly.

The hp and energy buffs were useful but not a bargain. They were priced for emergency use, not regular use. For example, the HP buff of 25% health for 9 bonds was just about what the average player might average in a small or medium battle, so they wind up net zero bonds but get some xp in the old pricing. Under the new pricing the end up negative bonds. Even with the old pricing, it excluded much or any chance that you could end up ahead in bonds by using a FF buff from the shop. The buffs for jobs were fairly priced before but are now overpriced. The current pricing for labor point buffs might be justifiable IF the uses could be used as desired rather than the automatic application of that buff to the next 5-10 jobs regardless of need. Providing less value for money is always a poor move. I hope the Devs realize this error and correct it as they corrected their mistake (of providing low value for money) during Christmas. Most importantly, they need to "get the lesson" that more value for money= good, less value for money=bad. Those of us who actually pay for this game deserve to be treated as valued customers, not suckers.

DeletedUser

And I still say 9 bonds/nuggets is nothing. Back when they were auctionable, it wasn't at all unusual to pay a stupid price for a cookie on the market (e.g. $5k) and then pay 10 nuggets to get it delivered to get to full hp after a fort battle. I don't think it should have been raised, but it definitely shouldn't have been lowered.

As far as LP buffs go, I spent what bonds I had left on w8 before the price increase to buy instructions for the raid and the art thief with no respeccing besides a handful of SP. I wasn't specced for the raid at all (strength, leadership, and hiding) and instructions made it A LOT easier. They aren't at all necessary since I managed to do the raid and the art thief just fine on seven worlds without them, but they were a nice little bonus.

DeletedUser25892

I would have to say that the pricing increase was not necessary, but I feel it did help with the crafters who made their cash by making buffs. As for fort buffs, I kind of feel like these are designed to be bought to give you an edge in a (SINGLE) battle to maybe increase your stats really more than anything else. I don't think it is realistic to expect to use a fort buff from the shop at every battle as some of these are ridiculously nice IMO. I just think they are more of a fun bonus after going through 3-4 battles. I kind of feel that everything in the shop is not designed for an everyday purchase/use but more of a extra bonus here and there. I mean we all got along before it was here...didn't we?:cool:

MM2099

DeletedUser

Congratulation to Inno for their excellent trick. First, they force players to spend UP due to price increases. Now they offer us time-limiteds items when we have no UP points. Congratulation, we have to spend our nuggets!

DeletedUser

Congratulation to Inno for their excellent trick. First, they force players to spend UP due to price increases. Now they offer us time-limiteds items when we have no UP points. Congratulation, we have to spend our nuggets!

Yes, and you're gonna get your ass kicked at Quidditch when the rest of us have the set and you don't.

DeletedUser

Sorry for my comment. I was affected by bug on cz servers. Items cost 100 Up points there

Bug is fixed now.

Last edited by a moderator: