UPB Shop changes

DeletedUser14006

So it seems we are to expect an increase in the price of buffs, some by up to 50% on current prices.

Also Kraaky picked up on the fact that the Indian belt is now available for sale, making a complete mockery of the level 75 questline that takes quite a lot of effort in order to receive this 'until now' unique belt.

What are the views of the community on these two points?

DeletedUser25606

i joined colardo because it was advertised as a enhanced premium , with fort shop thats gone , its energy for nuggets ., (and no a once a year xmas promotion or crafting , which slows down your lvling arnt the same) , basically , the only reason i joined colardo was the non energy refill , i think its fair if im given back all money spent , i stopped playing for a month basically when 1.35 came in .

World Colorado is going to be Enhanced Premium!
icon_smile.gif

Yep, that means no buying skills nor energy refills, so we should be in for a real fight. That only leaves one question – will I see you there?
(from the then CM telling us of colardo in the west blog,,another inno lie as it turned out,crafting was introduced by this stage , and crafting was the pre cursor to introduce an ingame culture of buffs , inno would have planned to realse buffs for nuggets so from its inseption colardo was going to have nugget energy refills , yet they lied , they dont respect thier players , just how to squeeze nuggets out of them , the west just looks sleezy to me now)

my intrest in the game was knowing how to play it , now with fort shops , thats irrelevant , hence no intrest,you dont need to skill to jobs , just use a 250lp buff, dont need to worry bout travel , use a 2000% travel buff , and as for hp after a duel . just use a nugget potion and your right , take away the point of understanding to play , you take the challenge ,you take the intrest , gameplay over nuggets is the price inno payed here , giving away the indian belt is just another slap in the face to players , they should just put this game on face book and be done with it , thats was the only reason they did that bison thing , just to check the numbers .

i want my money back!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser25892

Derek is the 50% increase on Beta? I think all buffs are the same right now.

As for the Indian belt...yes they continue to make unique items not so unique and obtainable by everyone...what a crock...does this mean that I can get all my product back that I wasted doing that quest?

MM2099

DeletedUser

from beta
JcH4A.png

cool,hp 50% and hp 75% at the same price :D

DeletedUser

If you look at the prices there's only an average increase of about 30% not 50%. It isn't confirmed yet if this is also happening on .net or not so we'll have to wait to see what a CM says. Anyways, wasn't there a big outburst from the crafting community about this undermining their work? This seems to me to balance that out pretty fairly.

DeletedUser

If you look at the prices there's only an average increase of about 30% not 50%. It isn't confirmed yet if this is also happening on .net or not so we'll have to wait to see what a CM says. Anyways, wasn't there a big outburst from the crafting community about this undermining their work? This seems to me to balance that out pretty fairly.

Yes, I'm sure that was their biggest complaint, that buffs were too cheap. Can you imagine how ecstatic crafters would be if the prices were increased tenfold? If people have really stopped buying crafted buffs (I don't know, I don't sell mine), a small increase isn't going to affect that.

DeletedUser14006

The Indian belt is no longer available from the UPB shop, did someone at Inno HQ really put that in there by mistake? Too funny :laugh:

doh.gif

DeletedUser22685

Perhaps they saw the name, thought it belonged to the country of India and added it without thinking with the rest of the nationality belts.

DeletedUser8627

The issue with the Indian belt was an error on my side, it included itself when I reloaded the UPS items at midnight on Friday while adding a discount to the fancy chest. I have removed this item already so my apologies for that.

Yup, the UBS prices are going to be increased. InnoGames revised the prices and there will be quite a few changes made. We expecting this to take effect within this week so if you want buffs at the prices they are now I suggest purchasing them before the hotfix is released. Included in this hot fix will be something for April fools day as well so keep your eyes peeled.

We will also announce the changes once it has gone live.

DeletedUser

DT, doesn't it make sense to announce the changes now? if the prices are going up, it would be helpful to know by how much, and for what. It makes sense for players (heck, it's just good old fashioned decent customer service), AND, If Inno want to drive impulse nugget purchases, this is the best way to do it.

DeletedUser8627

I'm holding on the announcement due to the fact something may change before it's released.

I do not want to advertise prices at this point and then it changes. I prefer not creating a confusion.

EDIT^^

Well here is a list of the items that are affected so far:

• Health elixir
  • Simple work instructions
  • Simple detailed work instructions
  • Expert work instructions
  • Expert detailed work instructions
  • Shimmering weapon oil
  • Intensely shimmering weapon oil
  • Robust shoulder stock
  • Sturdy shoulder stock
  • Extended barrel
  • Reinforced extended barrel
  • Life juice
  • Liquid life
  • Trivial detailed work instructions
  • Greasing weapon oil
  • Strongly greasing weapon oil
  • Improved rear sight
  • Improved sturdy rear sight
  • Trivial work instructions
  • Coffee
  • Guarana
  • Mate tea

DeletedUser

Cool, thanks. You see, that simply tells us that those particular products are likely to go up in prices, so if you want them cheap you'd better get them now. A simple and effective sales tool.

Much appreciated.

DeletedUser25892

@Da Twista

Is there information on why Inno feels these changes should be made?

MM2099

DeletedUser13727

How nice

Well i look so much forward to the raise in prices, cus then i save MANY nuggets, since i stop buying those.. So Thanks inno, for giving me more money IRL

I really thought they did it to earn more money... But from me they won´t:blink:

DeletedUser

The issue with the Indian belt was an error on my side, it included itself when I reloaded the UPS items at midnight on Friday while adding a discount to the fancy chest. I have removed this item already so my apologies for that.

Yup, the UBS prices are going to be increased. InnoGames revised the prices and there will be quite a few changes made. We expecting this to take effect within this week so if you want buffs at the prices they are now I suggest purchasing them before the hotfix is released. Included in this hot fix will be something for April fools day as well so keep your eyes peeled.

We will also announce the changes once it has gone live.

Easter quest then?

DeletedUser

Well for 1 it makes a bigger argument for duellers to get bonds from duelling As do Fort Fighters and Job *****s.

As for the price of Buffs going up , Its the dueller who will be hit hardest in the pocket as we get no bond reward for duels ! (yet again in a new thread i make this point)

Why don't players get Bonds for duels ?

Even random ones would be welcome.

It just adds more weight to Vic's Argument that Duellers are being Pushed out of the game made for about Duelling !

DeletedUser1121

that spunds like a good one to post in the brainfarts section.
if it is well worked out,it will have my vote.

DeletedUser

The Devs got the price adjustments backwards. The prices were too high not too low. Now they are absurd and it's pointless to buy buffs from the shop. Take the fort fighting buffs for example. Why would anyone in their right mind buy buffs that cost you more than you can hope to gain in a fort fight? If they devs wanted to kill the sales of buffs in the shop, congratulations you have accomplished your objective. The only things in the shop worth purchasing are the chests and even then only when they go on special.

As a premium player who has spent a lot of nuggets in the shop, I second gladejuul's statement above, my wallet is also closing. You Devs didn't learn anything at Christmas did you?

DeletedUser

The Devs got the price adjustments backwards. The prices were too high not too low. Now they are absurd and it's pointless to buy buffs from the shop. Take the fort fighting buffs for example. Why would anyone in their right mind buy buffs that cost you more than you can hope to gain in a fort fight? If they devs wanted to kill the sales of buffs in the shop, congratulations you have accomplished your objective. The only things in the shop worth purchasing are the chests and even then only when they go on special.

I don't think the price of buffs were too high or too low. The energy and hp buffs were very affordable and useful. 25% hp for 9 bonds was a bargain if you needed a last minute refill before a battle (especially on the world I started in Feb and have no advent calendar goodies). The higher end buffs are luxury items and were priced accordingly.