Union Flag Nightmare

DeletedUser

I'm not embellishing anything. The motivation was at 20 by the time I dropped it and waited for it to rise again. Even at 1%, I've had better luck at finding more than one part 2 notes in a week than that flag.

DeletedUser

When I had to do that quest, I got the flag first time, I thought it was going to take ages......but right now I am doing the 24 pieces of wood (Im a bit behind in the quests) and I can't even get one piece of wood :p

DeletedUser

I have completed the union flag quest on all worlds :D

So have I ( I am not on W1). It took the longest on W2 believe it or not. I was level 25 and only did the Q maybe 1 hour/ day at the end before I finally got it. My best is on the second try in W5.

DeletedUser

it seems to be that you have a more chance of finding the item if the quest has not opened up for you yet.

DeletedUser

it seems to be that you have a more chance of finding the item if the quest has not opened up for you yet.

I canceled all the quests that I have accepted and I am now having more success finding the items (outside the flag that is).

DeletedUser

I just did the flag in my spare time IE when I thught-I'll do summat different today, I did guarding fort!

DeletedUser

Wow, this all seems so foreign to me. I'm in World 1, and I found the flag the second time I tried. Maybe you should try praying in the church first. That's what I did, and it apparently worked.

DeletedUser

I've got 3 confederate flags now if anyone wants one.
No idea what they are good for yet, if anything.

DeletedUser

Trading is probably the only thing (apart from grouped duels) that Im actually looking foward to, anyone want to be my trading partner? :)

DeletedUser

Guarding the Fort

I am just wandering what is the most that anyone has had to Gurard the Fort before that got their "Flag" I'm up to 43 times now just wandering what the record is. Ridgerunner:blink:

DeletedUser

Ridgerunner, just moved your post to accompany the many others who have struggled!

DeletedUser544

I am just wandering what is the most that anyone has had to Gurard the Fort before that got their "Flag" I'm up to 43 times now just wandering what the record is. Ridgerunner:blink:

for world 1, I did a pray and a guard the fort every morning (for only two hours) for at least two months

in world 9, I found 2 flags after about 2 days of pure fort guarding

so if you aren't doing guarding the fort back-back-back, you probably should. I think it makes it easier to get drops (even though motivation drops) if you work the same job all day (credit to wldwstrnlgnd for convincing me of this)