Uganda: 'Anti-Homosexuality' Bill

DeletedUser

Yes homosexuality is a "mental inconsistency". But is it a problem? Does homosexuality harm themselves or anyone around them any more than heterosexuality?

Dunno if its a global saying but in finland we say "many violent/disturbed people has been raised by heterosexuals".

We do, at least many of us believes that its not a choice, no one chose to be gay,therefore it should not be something that you get punished.

But then again, finnish are not that religious.

DeletedUser

Look, I'm just saying that it goes against natural instincts. We have evolved to where our species can afford to use birth control, be gay, or do anything else as long as the majority of the world population does give birth.

DeletedUser

Look, I'm just saying that it goes against natural instincts. We have evolved to where our species can afford to use birth control, be gay, or do anything else as long as the majority of the world population does give birth.

Then you have no problem with gays.

DeletedUser

Look, I'm just saying that it goes against natural instincts.
You are wrong. Obviously you haven't paid much attention to many of the replies to your bigoted drivel. Homosexuality is natural. It occurs in nature, in many different species. Reproduction is not the only purpose of sex, I thought that puritanical argument was dead many years ago.

DeletedUser

Ah, I should have worded it differently.

Homosexuals don't have a true mental problem, but they do have something messing with their natural instincts.
Saying "Homosexuals don't have ..., but they are...messing with their natural instincts" is same as saying they have mental problems. That's not cool at all, Thomas! Mind you, this people may have experienced different circumstances: may probably have to go through minor im-balance in the brain that may be caused during childbirth, growth, and society. Either way, this is not a serious issue at all, but diving toward certain groups of people as Homosexuals, gay is the real issue! Nobody likes it. You can't just generalize this discussion.

I know as a fact, a person acting certain way for a desperate attempt to gain attention from his friends and families. That is his/her choice. However, I believe in people can and will change their minds to be gay or whatever you call it. We human beings are special types of animals; we have a consciousness, therefore we do identify right from wrong:D

DeletedUser

Right and wrong is all an opinion. Also they are human conceived ideas. Right and Wrong are not biological terms. Homosexuals are born the way they are.

I believe no one is purely homosexual, nor heterosexual, but they have tendencies to both, and which ever they are in a majority, they claim to be, if the % isn't that far off then they are bisexual, or other (Omnisexual, etc)