UEFA Champions League - Whoz D Best?

DeletedUser

Guys,

The UEFA Champions League is going to start.

What do you think? Who will dominate this time?

Big Shots are:

-Arsenal
-Barcelona
-Bayern Munich
-Chelsea
-Inter Milan
-AC Milan
-Manchester United
-Read Madrid

What do you think? Please give logical replies.
;)

Have Fun.........

DeletedUser

Its Real Madrid btw.
Personally I think that Barcelona has a good chance as they the key players of the Spanish national team.

DeletedUser

I think ... Overall .... Bayern Munich is the most balanced team. Last time they were the runners up but I am pretty hopeful that this time they will do much better..... means... Champion
:D

DeletedUser8675

Its Real Madrid btw.
Personally I think that Barcelona has a good chance as they the key players of the Spanish national team.

Barcelona > Real Madrid. Have you even been watching football the past few years?

Barcelona is very smart, they use players from their academy, as well as bring in other good players. Real Madrid just goes and buys all the stars, no matter if they can work together on the pitch or not. Real Madrid never uses the academy, while Barcelona does. Barcelona's academy trains players to know how a true Barcelona player should play, and prepares them for the team.
Proof Real Madrid does not use their academy (or local players for that matter): They have 7 players from Spain on their team(not counting reserves), only 5 of which were on the 21-man squad in 2010. Now, how about Barcelona? 11 players from Spain on their team (not counting the reserves), 8 of which were in the World Cup 2010 starting 11 for Spain.

Eagle,
I will be watching some Bayern Munich games if they come on TV or ESPN 3 (online version of ESPN that shows most sporting events). I have a new found interest into German football after WC 2010.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1121

Just watched the Barca game yesterday.
That was some awesome football they showed. Amazing combinations, great finishes.
Although i still think their defence is to weak to win the champions league.

Ow and i just loved the first half of Fc Twente - Internazionale
It was Twente's debute in the champions league. And they played (much) better then Inter did. Just the fact that Inter only needs 1 1/2 chance to score twice showed their potential. Twente earned that point imho

DeletedUser

Barcelona! :) They were awesome lately. All Real Madrid knows is to spend money... and for the other teams I dont care :)

DeletedUser8675

Oh maybe I should read into it better ;P

Yea Desi the defense has been slacking a bit. When it comes time for a bigger game, you see the defense will pull together.. Barcelona also plays a high risk high reward style of football. The best defense is a good (awesome) offense.
Their loss to Hercules was just pathetic, however they did leave out several starters, as it was not a league match or UEFA match.
I am curious to see if Chelsea will make a repeat in the Barclay's Premier League this year.

DeletedUser

Arsenal I am going for :D
When they play well u just cant stop em but when it comes to the big teams they sorta lose the awesome playing and play more safe which is usually bad for a team like them, Im hoping this year they will do better though...

They might not have many locals but they get good players and make them great which is good, and they have a great young team which will be the best in the world give a few years lol

6-0 yesterday... that was just lovely to watch horrible for Braga... (or something like that ;) )

DeletedUser

Ok, this is just my penny.

Barcelona ~ Have gained & lost people. Will have an extremely large chance of winning.
IM ~ Hopefully without Mourihno they'll win.
Devils ~ My team so, hopefully they win.

DeletedUser25707

I don't think Barcelona can do it... well, not without help from match officials like they did two years ago.

Reason: their game, their style of play is a well read book by now. Over the last two years Mourinho showed entire world how you should play against Barcelona in order to pass during knock out round [he succeeded once, and was robbed of victory by match official the other time].

From what I saw so far, Guardiola didn't do many changes [if he changed anything at all] in how they play so Mourinho's example still hold. Of course, not every team will be able to do what Chelsea and Inter did over the last two years and some of the coaches egos are too big to simply use solution found by one of their peers [so they'll try to reinvent the wheel] but that would still leave quite a few teams capable of knocking them out of competition. And of course in the Final, played in one game anything can happen as we saw so many times in the past...

DeletedUser9470

Arsenal I am going for :D
When they play well u just cant stop em but when it comes to the big teams they sorta lose the awesome playing and play more safe which is usually bad for a team like them, Im hoping this year they will do better though...

They might not have many locals but they get good players and make them great which is good, and they have a great young team which will be the best in the world give a few years lol

6-0 yesterday... that was just lovely to watch horrible for Braga... (or something like that ;) )

Arsenal forever! IN ARSENE WE TRUST.
this team has the talent to get there, just needs a bit more confidence. that said i think they can do it this year. they look fired up!

DeletedUser1121

Arsenal won't win imho. Their problem is that they don't have the bad guys you need to get through a knock out fase. Although i am a huge fan of Arsenal.... Van Persie is a true hero.

DeletedUser17969

*flicks V's at the fans of the south London gypsies*

arsenal have about as much chance of winning as my team Spurs does - deluded fools!! :rolleyes:

:laugh:

DeletedUser25707

*flicks V's at the fans of the south London gypsies*

arsenal have about as much chance of winning as my team Spurs does - deluded fools!! :rolleyes:

:laugh:
Actually, I'd say that Spurs have alot better chance at winning than Arsenal...

DeletedUser1121

Sorry, but the Spurs aren't going to win. Neither is Arsenal btw..
Is Redknapp going to play central defense himself tonight?

DeletedUser9470

Actually, I'd say that Spurs have alot better chance at winning than Arsenal...

LMAO
maybe on planet dreams they do!

We love you Arsenal we do!
oo00OOH Arsenal we love you!