U.S army

DeletedUser

(Wow.. you guys are way off focus..)
Still staying in the camp after the assault on the camp began he begun worrying after seeing he is among the few that were left in the camp he grouped the people around him seeing as he is the highest ranked soldier there. "Okay! Listen up people, we will hide in the woods and take down everyone who passed by, but avoid shooting our soldiers if they do come back in the near time!", while he and his troops ran towards the trees to hide the camp took a direct hit by an RPG missile, he noticed the soldiers were looking at that hit zone where they were standing a second ago and thanks to the staff sergeant they were still alive then he shouted "Keep running! Don't look back just get to the trees and lets get ourselves few dead Iraqis!". Once they reached the trees they all hid behind them aiming at everything that moved and taking them out. "People, keep the good work! Let us wait for the rescue teams to come here so clean the area better".

DeletedUser

James looked at the captain thankfully, then jumped in the humvee with them.When the man tried to escape, he shot him in the foot with his desert eagle. He then looked at the sergeant, estimating how much time they had left until she lost too much blood. About four hours, more than enough time.He pulled out his com saying,"Hank, i need you to follow the humvee in the apache. Find the nearest army camp.Thank you."

DeletedUser

Ivan was limp over the turret hole as he fell in, He could hear people fussing over the captian he mumbled "Ivan...need...love...to." he said as is chest poured out with blood and it was running all over the soilders below him.

DeletedUser20269

She rushed over to the man and said "dont worry i will give you love"in a jokingly tone then called out "MEDIC we have a dieing man on our hand and i mean a few of them to"

DeletedUser

Ivan held out his hand and grabbed the captians' as he said "Thanks" he fell into the state of un-concisness.

DeletedUser13682

Danny jumped away from the last man to follow him into the HMMWV from the turret hole. "Jesus! Get this man some aid!" Danny rushed to the first aid kit, and helped patch up the wounded man. "Come on. Stay with me. Don't go. Hey. Tell me something. Tell me what you would love to do."

DeletedUser

"I love...to...to" he said as he closed his eyes and blood began to slightly subside, He was still there but not 100% as his heart slowed and adrenaline pumped through his body, But it lessened and his heart slowed and each beat sempt like it was hard work for it to still be beating...

DeletedUser20269

I held his head up to make sure he was breathing and just to well help him. She then placed his head ion her lap and rubbed his hair and said "Dont worry we wont let you go trust me"

DeletedUser

Ivans' eyes opened slowly as he said "It's ok, I should have listened to you" he said stil holding her hand, As he closed his eyes agian his grip losened and his breathing became very quiet, Un noticable.

DeletedUser20269

She called out "I think were losing him we need a medic now or someone to do CPR NOW!" she said laying his head down on Rosco now and opening his mouth to give him CPR since he was not breathing at that time

DeletedUser13682

Danny could see that they were losing Ivan. He grabbed some syringes from the first aid kit, and quickly reading them, found one that was for this situation. But Danny was still confused by where it went. Apparently, it was supposed to go in the rear. "Hold him still, Annie. I need to inject him with this. It goes in a place that might not feel good to him." Danny turned Ivan over, and got ready to inject the syringe into Ivan's rear end.

DeletedUser

(Still out it's all you)

Ivan heard distant sshouting although it was from in side a cave far away through a snow storm.

DeletedUser

James looked at that dying man, lost in another place a long time ago, with a different man, different surroundings.He then snapped out of it remembering some techniques from west point.He started CPR, seeing all the wounds were bandaged up."DON'T YOU DIE ON ME!!!!" He shouted."Hank,i need you to let down the medic on the rope! now!"He heard the ropes uncoil and the medic sliding down."save this man!""yes sir"mumbled the medic.He took out his medical kit and said,"The wound didn't hit any arteries, that's good.I need to take some of those bandages off. Here we go," he said as he extracted the bullet."Now, hand me that syringe. And anyone have any alcohol? this is going to hurt.""i do," i said suddenly, thanking myself for putting some whisky in my pack."Here you go."I said as i handed him the bottle."open his mouth" the doctor said.

DeletedUser

(Quick one to get be up to date)

Cole still crawling took another knife and aimed it like a throwing knife. He threw it dead center into a soldiers back. Cole then layed down wondering what would they do with me when they found me. Kill me? They would probly want some info. As he layed there bleeding.

DeletedUser

"hank, i have a hostile lying in the road, about 5 miles out from the hospital, i need you to go get him."The medic looked worried, feeling the bandages.I felt a dull pain in my back, wondering what was in there.I turned around reaching for my back. A knife! good thing i left my vest on.

DeletedUser

Having one knife left cole lays there as there as a soldier says don't move. Cole could already tell the rookie was scared. He notices that the rookie made a mistake already. The rookie had looked away. Just as he turned around cole fired the knife right in he chest. The man dropped instantly. Cole thought that if he didn't dye he would be paralyzed for the rest of his life. Cole then crawled away franticly.

DeletedUser

Sir, He appears to be crawling away. Is not making much progress. Easily overtaken. What do you want me to do?" Hank asked."Send him a warning, tell him if he doesn't take off all his weapons, you will shoot. Shoot non-lethally. He seems a stick character so be careful."I said.The medic turned to me then,saying"He has lost a lot of blood and is unconscious, but will be ok."

DeletedUser

Dazed, cole starts seeing thing things. A few minutes later he sees a guys standing over him yelling. To him it all sounds like bla bla bla. Out of nowhere cole says sure why not then passes out.

DeletedUser

"Sir, we've captured the hostile." said hank."good job" i said."what do you want us to do with him?" Hank asked again."just tie him up and take him back to camp. Interrogate him and see what he has."I replied.

DeletedUser

Cole wakes up to find himself straped to a chair with a bunch of people around him. Cole ask" why the grumpy faces?" Only to end up getting smacked. "Just to make things clear, I'm only a merc okay? So I got nothing." The room get quiet as coles fate relies in the hands of strangers.