U.S army

DeletedUser

"Sir he says he's a mercernary.What should we do with him?"Hank asked."just ask him who he was hired by" i retorted.

DeletedUser

They man yells at him who hired him. Cole replied, some people up in somalia, therw happy? Only to get slapped in the face again.

DeletedUser

They man yells at him who hired him. Cole replied, some people up in somalia, there happy? Only to get slapped in the face again.

DeletedUser

The man frowned as he left and came back with bread and water. Cole scarfed it down. Then wondering what's going to happen next.

DeletedUser

"Sir, he packed the food down Real fast.What should we do?" Hank asked."Give him some real good food, Ask him what he wants." I replied."Then give him a nice soft bunk to go to sleep on. Keep 6 guards around his tent, and two in it.Make sure the patrols are looking out for him if he tries to escape." i Said."Yes sir," came the reply.

DeletedUser

The man comes back again and ask him what he wants and the man goes to get it. While the man is gone cole starts running away with the chair still straped to the chair.

DeletedUser

(There's two guards beside you and 6 guards outside.you wouldn't get anywhere.)

"Sir, we caught him. He was trying to run away, but didn't get past the tent.

DeletedUser

While trying to escape cole gets wacked in the gut from a bat. Cole land with a thump then he hears shots going off. Theses sounded diffent then a m-16. He hears an explosion followed by a rush of dust kicked up and people scrambleing for cover. The attack that cole wasn't there to help plan has begun.

DeletedUser

"Sir, were under fire!!!" came hank. "Retreat, it's not worth one of the men's lives for one of those scoundrels." i retorted.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Sudenly the men guarding him began to run away. Cole tied to the bed now and couldn't move could only wait to find him.