Tribal Wars town

DeletedUser

I play tribal wars too on Worlds 20, 23, and 24. My in game name is ranger296. (lol) I would love to join a town in this game. :)

DeletedUser

Not that big ur 7 times bigger then me =P , but i started 3 moths ago When dig you start Smurf ??

DeletedUser

Love this game i am soooo addicted to it!!!!! I am on 23 as well where is your town i would love to join fellow TW members!!

DeletedUser

Smurf is here he is my tribe leader along with the king. is this town going to get sarted or not.

DeletedUser

I play tribal wars too, on world 13. I would like to join this town please.

DeletedUser

Tw ftw. I'm on 6,8,10,16,19,20,23 and 24. (Igm me on any of them if you like) and a tw town would be gooood :]

DeletedUser

i'am looking for a town

in world 10 i have now 3.475.022 P tribe LUNAW

DeletedUser

hey

hey i play tribal wars can i join!! i am on worlds 13,15,16,18,20,21:D as mulletti!!

DeletedUser

hey i have a town called Dustrock Caverns, i made a thread about it, if anyone would like to join PM me in game :D

DeletedUser

i was wondering if any1 here played tribal, and wanted to start a tribal wars town for all tw members to join... just wondering...

I'm also playing TW.. W1/11/24 mainly.. Invite me in youre town. I'm willing to learn and be active here..

DeletedUser

hi

all tribal wars players are welcome to join dustrock caverns just message me or Domh1234 in game for an invite!!!!