Tribal Wars town

DeletedUser

i play tw w2.

and no i dont want to join i vind it a bit useless of your time to start a special village fore tw members about 80% on this game is tw sow moste villages are tw.
and if u realy wanted something like this u shu get your tribe mates to join and found a village with tem

DeletedUser

I came from TW. I player on W18 Mostly, but I was active on W16 as well.

I just joined this game and I'm looking for a city to join. Any chance you have room for another new arrival? :)

DeletedUser

I would luv to join!!! Send me an invite.

My TW tribe is in World18 K94.... :)

DeletedUser

I play tribal wars world 9 and world 15 plus some of the new worlds to help new comers to the game

DeletedUser

guys, just to clear things up, they only have a limited number of people they can invite, they have to be selective atm and go for the higer levels (at least level 9 really) , so just dont get upset or mad if you dont get sent an invite by them.. and no i'm not a memebr i just talk to the leader :D

DeletedUser

once you're lvl around level 8 or higher people will start wanting you to join towns. by then there should be heaps to go around. I'm lv9, halfway to 10 and still in a waiting list. but its ok, there are other things to keep myself busy.

you dont NEED to join a town to play this game, its an added optional extra.

DeletedUser

Cool I play on World 3 and 15 right now and can't wate tell world 25 starts thean i will join that one. :)

DeletedUser

i play tribal wars, Syphy is my name. started world 6, but now im only on world 24

DeletedUser

Hi all, I play TW in World 15. In tribe ERRORO. Also play in world 16 and 23. I'd like to join if a town is created.

DeletedUser

i'am lookin for a town

he guys and girls i'am to a player tribalwars w10 tribe LUNAW

DeletedUser

hey, i play world 8 and world 21 , send me an invite to your town, what k is it in ?

DeletedUser

yes

ill join i play on W18 im in |TF|I and i also play on W12 but im being nobled but i getting lots of ODD mail me ingame