Tribal Wars town

DeletedUser

all tribal wars players are welcome to join dustrock caverns just message me or Domh1234 in game for an invite!!!!
thats cuz we rule :D , an army of two so far.. .could do with a little more? only got a few more places till residences improve so make sure to apply soon if you want to

DeletedUser

Lucas McCain here I would like an invite. Play tribal wars on worlds 18 and 24

DeletedUser

if you want an invite mail me in game, only 2 spaces left now, gotta be selective :)

DeletedUser

I played W1 and gave my account away when it felt like a full time job. Now I goof on on W24.

DeletedUser

if the last two of you mail me, and if your a decent level and have decent skills, you could join us at Dustrock Caverns?

DeletedUser

i wanna join your town of tribalwars people!!. i too play tribal wars, in w5.!! bout 600k for now coz of rebuilding villages.@!!

DeletedUser

i wanna join your town of tribalwars people!!. i too play tribal wars, in w5.!! bout 600k for now coz of rebuilding villages.@!!

<==== world 5 also.
Just started my town, 'Karindrel', TW people welcome and wanted :)

DeletedUser

Yeah I'm playing Tribal Wars at the moment. I'm in World 20 and 21. I think that more than half of all ppl playing The West are actually from TW cause it is where you can see the advertisement of this game. I am yet to complete my academy 3 hours from now.

DeletedUser

sorry mate, we're full now, at least till we upgrade our residences, i'll contact you then and see how your doing :)

DeletedUser

Karindrel is still open, pst for an invite, 2 slots left...for now.