Traveling fair

DeletedUser

Congratulations FricFrac! I've not seen a screenshot of someone obtaining a worthwhile item from the fair before.

i seen someone else posting a screeny of a inno belt as well, i haven't seen anyone who gotten any clothing set or horsies though

DeletedUser35277

Many players have lost all interest in the Fair. I feel this is mostly due to the very low value that is received 99% of the time. If it cost 25 bonds/nuggets to play, then prizes should reflect that value. Let's see, bag with a common product: inside, a broken spur. Is this worth 25 bonds/nuggets? No. One clover leaf= 1% luck for 1 hour. This is laughable at best. Worth 25 bonds/nuggets? No. I could go on, but you all get the idea. Drop the worthless junk and interest in the Fair will pick up. It has become a joke without a punch line.

DeletedUser

If someone finds something good in there it always starts with: "I don't even play there that much...but look, I found: [insert fancy rare item]". What a coincidence :)

DeletedUser

Many players have lost all interest in the Fair. I feel this is mostly due to the very low value that is received 99% of the time. If it cost 25 bonds/nuggets to play, then prizes should reflect that value. Let's see, bag with a common product: inside, a broken spur. Is this worth 25 bonds/nuggets? No. One clover leaf= 1% luck for 1 hour. This is laughable at best. Worth 25 bonds/nuggets? No. I could go on, but you all get the idea. Drop the worthless junk and interest in the Fair will pick up. It has become a joke without a punch line.

Agree 100%, anyone who spends nuggs/bonds on the fair needs their head testing, big time.

DeletedUser35968

I never won anything good from the fairs.. Best was a Crafter's bag which contains two common products. But I like its construction. I used to drop one kind of every product and drop products on every day.. By that way, i used to earn 30 -50 bonds just by dropping around 20 products..

DeletedUser35968

I've seen one guy winninig Innobelt on two worlds using the free draw! :p

DeletedUser30307

Lucky me.
inno-belt.jpg

And also unlucky, cause this is my "not so serious" world.

SAME here :)

got the innobelt from the fair on w12....a world which i am not serious about.

at least there is a good thing to say about these chests/tambola/fair etc....especially after the chest fiasco more than a year ago (along with some other TW stuff, which i'd rather not mention)....but TW did partially make up for some part of the fiasco which was taken up by numerous people & yet left out other stuff which only a few players had experienced as 'numerous players' were not involved.

a lot more can be said....but lets leave that aside for now and stay on track & for once (or twice) 'rejoice' on the genuine possibility of the outcomes from the fair.

DeletedUser29831

Is there any reason the candied apple isn't sellable? All other fair gear you can sell to the trader, but not the apple.

DeletedUser22107

Just missed an inno belt in brisco, but I have gotten two 1000 bond letters in other worlds.

DeletedUser

What's up with the regularity of the fair? In Arizona, Colorado and Dakota it has arrived and already been built in the 9th county, while in Briscoe it still isn't available.

Did someone forget to push the button?

-xq

DeletedUser

What's up with the regularity of the fair? In Arizona, Colorado and Dakota it has arrived and already been built in the 9th county, while in Briscoe it still isn't available.

Did someone forget to push the button?

-xq

If I remember correctly, it takes (randomly) 7-20 days for The Fair to reappear.

DeletedUser

If I remember correctly, it takes (randomly) 7-20 days for The Fair to reappear.

If that is true, it probably explains it. Strange though that three other worlds had it appear at the same time, which also has happened with the last 8 fairs., including Briscoe.

I believe I read somewhere it would be up rotate every 7 days; i.e. 7 days of construction, 7 days of operation + any spare days from construction, 7 days to travel to the next county.

-xq

DeletedUser

If that is true, it probably explains it. Strange though that three other worlds had it appear at the same time, which also has happened with the last 8 fairs., including Briscoe.

I believe I read somewhere it would be up rotate every 7 days; i.e. 7 days of construction, 7 days of operation + any spare days from construction, 7 days to travel to the next county.

-xq

My country server's wiki states:
"När ett tivoli har stängt dröjer det mellan 7 och 20 dagar innan det öppnar igen på ett nytt ställe."
Translation:
"When the fair has closed, it will take between 7 and 20 days before it opens again in a new place".