Traveling fair

DeletedUser19518

I spend 1375 products for what? to get 39 bonds..?
Nevermind i have all sets so dont care. But i think next time someone wont donate so many products.. i am for sure the one :D

Thanks,
V
$1

MFRavenhawk

and why do you think that? of course you can change, anyone can.... only thing that matters is what you're wearing while queueing the job

If you had quoted my post in context, your question might make more sense. So, to address what I am thinking you meant, the reason I know some folks cannot change into dueling gear from work gear while constructing is because that is an issue I have in construction both within my town and in my forts.

In dueling gear, I bring 132 points to construction. Following the last jobs update that opened up all jobs to all players at level 120; apparently construction became a task that required high labor point to do, rather than to simply do well. As such, when my construction tasks tell me I need to bring 481 labor points to the job for me to even schedule it, this means I must first change into construction gear to get the necessary labor points, and that I cannot change out of it once I do queue the jobs since I would no longer have the minimum requisite labor points to change gear.

Considering fair construction has a difficulty of 0, it's pretty hard for somebody to have negative LP.

Considering I haven't yet attempted construction at the fair, and the fact I posted above; I don't think it is unreasonable for me to believe that it would have applied at the fair as well.

DeletedUser22685

If you had quoted my post in context, your question might make more sense. So, to address what I am thinking you meant, the reason I know some folks cannot change into dueling gear from work gear while constructing is because that is an issue I have in construction both within my town and in my forts.

In dueling gear, I bring 132 points to construction. Following the last jobs update that opened up all jobs to all players at level 120; apparently construction became a task that required high labor point to do, rather than to simply do well. As such, when my construction tasks tell me I need to bring 481 labor points to the job for me to even schedule it, this means I must first change into construction gear to get the necessary labor points, and that I cannot change out of it once I do queue the jobs since I would no longer have the minimum requisite labor points to change gear.

Considering I haven't yet attempted construction at the fair, and the fact I posted above; I don't think it is unreasonable for me to believe that it would have applied at the fair as well.

I'm not sure where you got the idea that the last update affected LP needed for construction. LP required for construction has always depended on the level of the building you're constructing. You're obviously trying to build a church with a level of at least 30 if its difficulty is 480.

DeletedUser35277

I don't understand, there appear to be 4 different games, but today on Dakota I can only access the Shell Game? Why does INNO not give us some information on how the games work and what to expect and how to play? Thanks for any replies with more info on the games and how to play.

gypsyXOXO

Yes!

I only get the Shell Game too, and can only select the 25.........how do I get to the RARE items ?
I have 3 pairs of Fair Shoes but I want an InnoGames Belt

DeletedUser

I don't understand, there appear to be 4 different games, but today on Dakota I can only access the Shell Game? Why does INNO not give us some information on how the games work and what to expect and how to play? Thanks for any replies with more info on the games and how to play.

Each day, you get to play a different game.

Yes!

I only get the Shell Game too, and can only select the 25.........how do I get to the RARE items ?
I have 3 pairs of Fair Shoes but I want an InnoGames Belt

You cannot select any category in this fair. You can only spend nuggets to play another time, but you cannot omit categories.

DeletedUser35737

Monkey

Anyone knows what monkey close to tend at fair want?
I give him piece of note(part 2) and complete an achievement but quest is still open i see in place that need to give corn is true?

And what is the final of this?

DeletedUser

Anyone knows what monkey close to tend at fair want?
I give him piece of note(part 2) and complete an achievement but quest is still open i see in place that need to give corn is true?

And what is the final of this?

The corn is the reward. The monkey asks for a random item. Its different for everybody.

DeletedUser20688

The clown guy running the Shells game is pretty horrific.

Deleted User - 1278415

The corn is the reward. The monkey asks for a random item. Its different for everybody.

Has anyone actually completed the task though? besides the achievement that reminds me of the April Fools achievement.

Deleted User - 1278415

Thank you, Introvert Mj. Now I will ask my second stupid question. How do I "show him" something?

equip any product except corn, glass marbles, friendship bracelet, american flag, or uncut emerald he will take just about anything else.

DeletedUser

Has anyone actually completed the task though? besides the achievement that reminds me of the April Fools achievement.

I tried Trout,Fools gold,beaver skin,news paper,roll of cloth,cigars,planer,warm meal,dynamite,corn,beans,union and confed flag,map,sledge hammer,hammer,glass of water,sickle,poster,horse shoe,song book,elixir,golden figurine,tequila,fishing rod,documents, and silver but the quest is still not finished!! I too would like to hear from someone that completed the task to see what product worked for that person.

Last edited by a moderator:

Apelatia

I heard rumors on Colorado that someone equipped a tequila and it worked. When I tried it myself though, it didn't. I think the products varies from player to player.