Transport ammunition

DeletedUser

I have done 12 2 hours stints and still no massive injuries and no great finds. I am a bit disappointed for a 70% luck with adventurer bonus. I have found a mustang and 2 sticks of dynamite total.

Same amount of time doing the job and the same amount of luck and lack of major damage

Total finds from the job 3 sticks of dynamite again with the adventurers bonus and to add to the pain paid for the premium bonus on top of it as well as a christmas present to myself :)

DeletedUser

This thread was making me a little disheartened because I was so close to being able to do this job. But I can now, with 1 whole labour point. First 2 hour stint... No items, no damage. 2nd attempt... Still no damage, but....

luck_bonus.png
cap_fine.png

$550 sale value on that hat so I'm liking this job. :)

DeletedUser363

I found that hat doing this job at about 84% motivation which makes me question if motivation really does affect the value of the items.

DeletedUser

Finally found something, a sharp bowie knife :)

Still it took me 18 hrs of work before I found it ,working it out it would have been easier to just work a couple of the higher paying jobs for the same time ,that seems to be a constant I am finding though through out the game ,your better off just working at the highest paying and highest earning XP jobs than trying to earn anything through quests (unless it ties in with those jobs ) or working the high level luck but low in everything else jobs.

DeletedUser

You people are actually very lucky. I am still miles away from doing this job.

DeletedUser

4 hrs and all I got with this lousy tshirt.

danger.png
BOOOM! You lose 797 health points.

DeletedUser

So... my first day on the job, I pushed it and did 12 hours (had a little siesta ;) ) dropping my motivation down to 70% by the end. In total, I earned...

129 XP (Very bad. Can earn that in 2 hours on other jobs)
160 Cash (Very bad except...)
-- Fancy Woolly Hat ($550 Sell Value)
-- Metal Cross ($365 Sell Value)

Adding in the sell values, this definitely is my highest $$ earning job, even at only 1 skill point.

Oh, and I took 0 damage the whole day. I'm pretty sure that won't always be the case, though. ;)

DeletedUser363

I seem to find all my stuff at between 80 to 90% motivation. Just found a muzzle-loader today.

DeletedUser

found these, worked 42 hours till now in about 10 days:
machete.png
machete (purchase 1560 $)
fly_black.png
black bow tie (purchase 650 $)
berber.png
white horse (purchase 1250 $)
deringer_rusty.png
rusty derringer (purchase 730 $)

biggest injury:
BOOOM! You lose 414 health points. (got 3 injuries, but the other 2 were under 50)

Last edited by a moderator: