Transport ammunition

DeletedUser

Heya everyone,i'm like 1 level away from doing this job.Now i just wanna know from ppl who do it.Is it even possible to survive that job with 4 2hours in queve?I will have like 1-3 labor points,just enough to do it.
Would like to know what kind of injury i should count with?Have roughly 600hp.Thanks for info :)

DeletedUser

I have done like 6 2 hour stints and have yet to be moderately injured but have 16 LP left (I have 650 HP BTW). I am unlucky on the finds so far though since I have only found a mustang so far, and of course some dynamite.

DeletedUser

hehe ok thanks for tips.And yes i'm and adventurer,have 3LB right now,1:50 to go,we'll see :)

1st 2 hour job behind me,no finds at all,no injuries either.Kinda disapointed for a job with 60ish luck.Spent like 3k to buy stuff to be able to work this job.Guess i'll have to keep trying :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I'd like to hear what happens, I am in the same situation and have only risked one hour so far!! :D

DeletedUser

I had the suspicion that at the first few times you do that job, you are most likely to get hurt but if you keep doing it, I guess that you'll be having less and less chances of being hurt and ultimately killed. I have never actually done it but I have friends that keep doing it nowadays and now they rarely get killed transporting ammunition.

DeletedUser

I had tried 8 times 2h and lost max 100...but got really useful and expensive items like green and yellow checkered shirt, stone chain, fancy woolly hat and gray bow tie, so its very good job to do and it has its surprises.
Had to quit for now, cause the motivation went down too much, but I will look forward...

DeletedUser

ok,3rd 2 hour jobs done,NOTHING at all to find and no injuries either.Major disapointment :mad::mad:
I got lot of nice stuff doing Repairing wagons,and that's at 40 or so.It's weird

DeletedUser363

I had the suspicion that at the first few times you do that job, you are most likely to get hurt but if you keep doing it, I guess that you'll be having less and less chances of being hurt and ultimately killed. I have never actually done it but I have friends that keep doing it nowadays and now they rarely get killed transporting ammunition.

I agree with this. The first time I did this job in w1 I got knocked out (lost about 700 health). After that I only get minor injuries of about 50 to 100. On W2 I have yet to be knocked out and found a lot of good items with that job. I started finding good products after like the 10th time I did that job.

DeletedUser

I regularly use this job. I have been blown up and died, and I have also found good items. Just lastnight I found a talisman then the next 2 hours I put into it, found the stone chain. I love the gamble. Of course it's best to do this job after you get a level and when you have little to no money onhand.

DeletedUser

I agree with this. The first time I did this job in w1 I got knocked out (lost about 700 health). After that I only get minor injuries of about 50 to 100. On W2 I have yet to be knocked out and found a lot of good items with that job. I started finding good products after like the 10th time I did that job.
This applies to other highly dangerous jobs as well. They will be less dangerous as you keep doing them and adding more skill points to the skills required by the job.

DeletedUser

i had the same bad luck as you; so far worked it like 10hrs and just a few dinamites and 1 big Boom wich left me with only 15hp.. but i think is just luck and i don't have it.

I heard at this job you can get special weapons.. anyone have one?
Also.. does anyone pray before doing it?.

DeletedUser

I'm an adventurer and I LOVE this job. I too didn't find anything the first few times I did it (2hr jobs) but I've been pretty lucky the past 3 tries. Got Grey spiked shoes, Black work shoes, Stone chain and 4 sticks of TNT.

I had a non-adventurer friend try it recently and wasn't so lucky.
"BOOOM! You lose 714 health points" :eek:hmy:

DeletedUser

How often do people pray before this job? And does it help a lot?
I'm kind of stealing the question from Nautrax, but it needs some answering lol

DeletedUser

No, praying doesn't help as far as I know....it helps when you are adventurer and when you are really lucky.

nashy19

Nashy (as himself)
I get knocked out 10% of the time (2 hours) so far I've been knocked out twice. Other than that the only lethal one was 490HP just now.

DeletedUser

i did 7 2 hour jobs total,and all i got was 1 pony (the 50% one).Managed to die once.No dynamite and no other things.Guess i will just be doing Repairing wagon instead and slowly climb to do Trading with indians.More %chance there and less % injury :)

Btw 1 more question.Does motivation have any effect on luck too?I mean if the job have let's say 40% luck u have same chance to find with 100% motivation just like say 60% motivation?Sorry if there was thread about it already,didn't search .

DeletedUser

I have done 12 2 hours stints and still no massive injuries and no great finds. I am a bit disappointed for a 70% luck with adventurer bonus. I have found a mustang and 2 sticks of dynamite total.