Town vs Town... Destroying buildings

DeletedUser

Hey all,

I also play the game TW and in that game we got one goal; destroying other players. I haven't seen a goal in this game. I think it would be good if towns could destroy buildings in other towns (like burning a level down or something like that). This way we do not only grow, there would also be a competition in the game.

DeletedUser

i agree, and i think that this should happened after shoot outs, so if a town attacks another town and wins they may downgrade a building or something, and this might help with the problem about what will happen after all the buildings is maxed.

DeletedUser

i agree, and i think that this should happened after shoot outs, so if a town attacks another town and wins they may downgrade a building or something, and this might help with the problem about what will happen after all the buildings is maxed.

Todally agree on this.

DeletedUser

actually it would be very realistic! often after raiding towns would buildings get razed to the ground! great idea! but there would have to be a cap on the level of towns you can attack. otherwise high level towns would waste low level people, and they would quickly lose interest...

DeletedUser

actually it would be very realistic! often after raiding towns would buildings get razed to the ground! great idea! but there would have to be a cap on the level of towns you can attack. otherwise high level towns would waste low level people, and they would quickly lose interest...
you make a good point there

DeletedUser

i dont know about u but i be pissed to see my town is gone the next day

DeletedUser

well say you can't destroy the town but you can destroy a level of a building but the town can be destroyed but its would talk a long time

DeletedUser

well, if what i said was used. (residency and bank are exempt) then it would not be fully destroyed. why i say these can't be damaged is it would either:
a) kick players from the town
b) make players lose money

i don't think anybody would be happy about these.

DeletedUser

actully you know how in construction you have to keep working untill the precentage is full why not take away from the precantage it would be alot eaiser

DeletedUser

actully you know how in construction you have to keep working untill the precentage is full why not take away from the precantage it would be alot eaiser

Yep I agree with this, it would be good to loose some of the percentage of the buildings. This way your town isn't going to be todally destroyed after just one attack.

The creators of this game just need to find a right balance for this kinda thing.

DeletedUser

I think it would be a great way to get a lot of players to quit - I'd be one of them. If a builder's work can be negated by duelers, or others who want to act like duelers, then it would get rather frustrating after a short time. If you want to be able to do what they do in Tribal Wars, I think you should just play Tribal Wars.

DeletedUser

I think it would be a great way to get a lot of players to quit - I'd be one of them. If a builder's work can be negated by duelers, or others who want to act like duelers, then it would get rather frustrating after a short time. If you want to be able to do what they do in Tribal Wars, I think you should just play Tribal Wars.

I agree.
tribal is tribal and the west is the west, stop trying to bring goals from tribal to this game, it's a different game and I really like it this way.

DeletedUser

I agree.
tribal is tribal and the west is the west, stop trying to bring goals from tribal to this game, it's a different game and I really like it this way.

So can you tell me what goal there is in this game? Because I can't see it :confused:. More competition would be good for this game. There would be more tactic in the game since the builders would need good duelers to help keep their town great.

DeletedUser

Raiding other towns and being able to (at least partially) destroy their buildings would be a good idea. I agree with New Stranger and think it could add a new element to the game.

The only problem I can see is people being discouraged. Some players who have played for a while could quit and players who have not yet chosen a class would be likely to steer towards the combat classes.

Poll or something.

DeletedUser

A poll would be good. I will ask the moderator if he can put up a poll for this.

DeletedUser

i don't think it's a good idea for the town to be totally destroy in one attack, i think that in every time the attacking town can choose 1 building in the defenders building to downgrade one lvl, and about some town keep attacking another, we can make attacking a town a hard thing, like a town can't be attacked more than once a week, or make defending a town easir than attacking one.

DeletedUser

George [LEFT said:
Dickel[/LEFT];28078]So can you tell me what goal there is in this game? Because I can't see it :confused:. More competition would be good for this game. There would be more tactic in the game since the builders would need good duelers to help keep their town great.

Yet you are still here playing the game even though you can not see the end goal :confused:

Another no vote from me ,if you want to go knocking buildings down go back to TW

I know the game is only a loose idea of the wild west but I don't remember a lot of town v town wars going on back then ,feuds maybe between
families
but
that's
about it :)