Town vs Town : Bank Robbery

• Thread starter Jordan Pinnacle
  • Start date

DeletedUser

thats why they can only rob the town funds it makes sense anyway its not like everyones going to be robing each other

DeletedUser

I was thinking, that the bank, the higher the level, would give a higher defense rating for the town defenders.

Whenever someone trys to rob a towns bank, they could form a group, limited to fellow town members, and then attack the town. Anyone in the town would defend, and everyone would chose someone or some people to duel, and they would have to win every time, all of them, to get to the bank (no healing in the middle). If someone loses, they die and dont get any percentage of the bank winnings. Everyone currently in the town has to be dueled for the robbers to get to the bank.

When they get to the bank, the bank could have spent money on stuff like better walls, better doors, a/some gunslinger(s). The attackers could either try to break down the wall, and skip the gunslinger(s), or try to break down the door and kill the gunslinger(s) to get in the vault. THEN they would have to break that, somehow, and then take like 30% of the cash. The loss is shared evenly between the village people and the gain is shared by the attackers. If the robbers get killed, or could'nt get through something, they fail.

After that, the government would lend the town three super strong sheriffs to the attacked town for 24 hours, and if the attackers try to attack someone else for 12 hours, they would be also confronted by 3 super strong sheriffs before the villagers.

DeletedUser

something like that but the thing is people are in diffrent time zones but i like most of the ideas

DeletedUser

I was thinking, that the bank, the higher the level, would give a higher defense rating for the town defenders.

Whenever someone trys to rob a towns bank, they could form a group, limited to fellow town members, and then attack the town. Anyone in the town would defend, and everyone would chose someone or some people to duel, and they would have to win every time, all of them, to get to the bank (no healing in the middle). If someone loses, they die and dont get any percentage of the bank winnings. Everyone currently in the town has to be dueled for the robbers to get to the bank.

When they get to the bank, the bank could have spent money on stuff like better walls, better doors, a/some gunslinger(s). The attackers could either try to break down the wall, and skip the gunslinger(s), or try to break down the door and kill the gunslinger(s) to get in the vault. THEN they would have to break that, somehow, and then take like 30% of the cash. The loss is shared evenly between the village people and the gain is shared by the attackers. If the robbers get killed, or could'nt get through something, they fail.

After that, the government would lend the town three super strong sheriffs to the attacked town for 24 hours, and if the attackers try to attack someone else for 12 hours, they would be also confronted by 3 super strong sheriffs before the villagers.

I do not get the sheriff parts. Are they NPCs or hired players?

DeletedUser

i like the idea of robbing banks but the money should come like it were ajob, not actually out of the pocket of other players.

DeletedUser

1 i think the super sheriffs are npc's

2 i also think that if the attacker losses the bank robbery that the defending town gets lets say ummmmmmm 30% of the money from the attackers bank

3 you could also set the towns up by lvls based on the lvl of the buildings in their town and then not allow members of a higher lvl town attack any lower lvl towns

DeletedUser

but then agian the sheriffe would be a good job for a town member

DeletedUser

3 you could also set the towns up by lvls based on the lvl of the buildings in their town and then not allow members of a higher lvl town attack any lower lvl towns

I finally found a way that is slightly better to agree with.

DeletedUser

the whole point for the bank is that its a safe place for your money, if that money can also be stolen its pointless

DeletedUser

i think i suggested once that if you payed 25% of what you depistoed its safer anyway it would be fun as think about it

DeletedUser

i think if your gunna rob a bank you must first get apossy of about 5 people that are a or over a certain level and they must wait like a week to plan it out so its more like a job but it takes real long beacuse the chance of money and rewards are big but so is the risk:D:D:eek:

DeletedUser

I think much better that if a group wants to rob a bank,a duel between the group of the robbers and towns man will ensue kinda like a shootout..it will calculate all the groups points so if you are a group of 5 people robbing a town with 10 people than naturally you lose unless that town has all construction players..

DeletedUser

I didn't read all the post so maybe someone said this before.

A soldier or a dueler can more easily defend in a duel then the workers and the adventures can. The soldiers and deulers can because of that carry around more cash then the adventures and the workers can to feel safe. That's why the bank is there. So the workers and adventures can keep their money safe.Or correct me if I'm wrong :D

DeletedUser

Then you can just have a town full of workers. boring.

I hope there's some safeguard on big tows not raiding puny ones, as in dueling or the morale in TW. Let us rob banks though and take an amount of money depending on how well the defender gets beaten, but it'll need to be planned, every player involved must be 'doing nothing' when the posse sets out.

DeletedUser

I like the idea of having to fight the whole town to win. It could be easily done, just a series of duels. 5 vs 5 for example, you fight till your beaten and then the next person stands up to duel the winner

DeletedUser

I think it should be possible to do it solo, for those loner types, but it should be much harder, and the injury rate increased. Also, when a bank robbery is pulled off i think a message should go out to the bounty hunters or a poster set up in towns offering a reward based on number of robberys completed without dieing