Town Roles and Responsabilities

DeletedUser

Go on, take a hike organs! hehe!

He does have a point but I think that if one can successfully stear players in a functional linear production, he'll have a more powerful town but ultimately more turn-over therefore a higher amount of time will be spent on recruiting. Maybe having some good recruitement tactics would benifit that style of leader.

DeletedUser

i htink it would definitely benefit the town, for sure, but it would take quite a leader to do the same thing day after day, that's all i'm saying

DeletedUser

its not the same thing day after day, because what is the point of having a big town?

its to have a strong army of duelers thats what

and you can launch attacks of members of other towns to bring them down, its so adaptable

DeletedUser

yeah, i guess so... i'm definitely not against the idea, just trying to play devil's advocate...

DeletedUser

We're just a happy bunch of industrialists looking to build armies of followers. hehe! I think it's a good thing that the information age can't happen in here or we'd all be squeezed out of our positions in a few years. ;0)

DeletedUser

lol imagin a mondern version of this... theer would be ideas coming out of our _____[ the this that poo comes out of]

DeletedUser

Players would brush up on their history and social economics to get an edge on other players. It would be like real life plus you'd get to actually learn something for all these hours spent in front of a computer.

DeletedUser

Hey! You're from NS! Getting that strom now are you?!? hehe!!

I'm in NB and on stand by to respond to what ever happens on our coasts.

DeletedUser

A good idea that will take strong leadership and organizational skills. Not my ideal route, as I intend to be a round character, but a good plan, nonetheless.

The best part of this thread is that it may spur some town founders to actually think about how they plan to grow and not just build things willienillie... :)

DeletedUser

that's what I want to see! mindless building and mindless growth is just mindless. I love seeing how people plan to manage their towns.

DeletedUser

This is a strong setup, early on, you want probably 1/2 Contructors, and at least 3 Financiers.

DeletedUser

Depending on the investment that the financiers can bring. Also, the gunsligers can bring in some good cash also once that gets started full force.

DeletedUser

ya setting up tents is a good idea end of story we dont need to drag it

DeletedUser

Hey! You're from NS! Getting that strom now are you?!? hehe!!

I'm in NB and on stand by to respond to what ever happens on our coasts.
storm neevr hit dartmouth only yarmouth haha but nb gets all the rain

DeletedUser

ahh, and yes I get your messages/spam... I can't reply to you though because you don'T ahve PM activated.