town founding ability limited by player experience

Diggo11

Wow that was conveniently fast.

So you think instead of Violette writing a guide we should pester Gem about pestering the developers to write it?

DeletedUser

Nobody. This isn't our business. Gem doesn't need to be bombarded with requests to tell the devs to write a guide for founding towns. The new update is supposed to have a tutorial in it. Obviously the devs are addressing the problem of not having tutorials. Let them deal with it in their own time.

DeletedUser

This brings up the question of what sorts of things should we not be suggesting to the devs. In my opinion we should not be submitting ideas for the following:

1. Written content
2. Anything that affects company policy
3. Advertisements/propaganda

Then again, I'm just a player so what do I know.

DeletedUser

Um, when did writing a guide for the forums become writing content for the game?

DeletedUser

Um, when did writing a guide for the forums become writing content for the game?

Only in the context of the idea behind this thread Vi. This thread was about making mandatory restrictions or hurdles for new players regarding town creation. Forum guides are completely different from demanding the devs include something ingame.

DeletedUser

No game in the history of games has required you to read a guide before you could do anything. If someone wants to found a future ghost town, let them make their own mistakes. It isn't our job or the devs' job to hold their hand.

DeletedUser

die_thread_die.jpg

Enough said

DeletedUser

Worth repeating over and over and over again:

You can't teach common sense.

If someone wants to found a future ghost town, let them make their own mistakes. It isn't our job or the devs' job to hold their hand.

Does this issue affect you in any way? Nope. Would you rather have the devs working on this than something that does affect you?