Total West Players

1Big Chief

I would like to know of there is a total of West Players available (all servers) ?

If anyone can give me a rough idea/grand total, that would be appreciated.
If there is a breakdown of different country servers, that will be an optional Bonus.

I have, like many, offered many ideas to grow the game - and fell on flat ears @ HQ. (rather slow).
In the coming weeks I hope to have a Gift for many (23 into 24), and HOPEFULLY 'Promote & Grow' this Base again.
But it is not exclusively promoting The West, so Inno will have to do their bit in keeping any new players.

So it will be nice to know the player totals Now.. vs .. the base is might be at the end of 2024.
Next Year .. Will be different for many of us old West folk + new blood (to spill) :up: (If I can help it)

Symbiote

They totally have this data but won't disclosure, you could do the hard labor by hand of logging in every server and checking player list on XP rank, but this is not quite the best way of measuring because it don't measure activity.

Clever Hans does some research on the .net population, later on same post I checked that only 2/3 of the +3k players in Colorado are above the 15 level threshold for picking your class which takes no more than 30 minutes.

I would like to know how many single players (not accounting characters in more than one world [and multis]) are in total and mow many are also active. I doubt it is beyond 5000 worldwide.

Symbiote

World Name
Total in XP ranking
Above +15Lv
Above +55Lv
Above +120Lv
Top ranked XP player
Mundo 1
Cusco Fedorento
Lv223
Hatfield
*Poker*
Lv228
Jacksonville
SuperSupraSumo
Lv194
Kentucky
peixeespada
Lv197
Nashville
Tendeiro20
Lv210
Oklahoma
Wallmir Walker
Lv154

Here is some data I manually gathered on .br server.

Lv15 threshold is because it takes only 30 minutes to reach and thus being able to pick a class; Lv55 threshold is because it is 10% of the total XP for Lv120, which I believe to be the "Real Level 1" since leveling becomes harder after that milestone.

If you consider the above +55lv to be the floor for an active player userbase, then there is no more than 500 players on the brazilian server. Not to mention the multi abuse, so consider half the population to be fake. Dreadful...

I believe Inno should shut down many dead worlds, if not entire regions and creating a new world in .net for the newcomers from foreign; also they don't bring with them the progress, high chances of it coming from illicit sources so a fresh start would be better.

Symbiote

World Name
Total in XP ranking
Above +15Lv
Above +55Lv
Above +120Lv
Top ranked XP player
Mundo 7
kxmancha
Lv199
Deadwood
Karpian
Lv213
Houston
E. Zapata
Lv186
Justice
andrysell
Lv176
Kansas
André Lopes
Lv162
Lincoln
facawar
Lv156
Miami
Bicha Solitária
Lv137

On the heat I also did my research on the .pt server and... man... I don't even know what to say about these numbers.

Just end the portuguese people misery and merge them on the brazilian server...

I request my fellow forum users from abroad to bring the data from your region aswell. How much it costs to maintain the server for zombielands like these?

1Big Chief

Rough draft of the current setup - Playable but does not favour older devices (+3yrs ?) Else Laggy.
I have the sector grass working - (only 1 colour/team can enter/hold it).
Yes, those are west maps on the sides.. give it the home feel LOL

Could maybe later only have 1 side (eg: cutting out the centre & right) if too laggy.
But it doesn't stop me from having several versions either.

Centre has real grass, and sides "artificial" :-D (as trying to keep lag down for older devices)
A lot can be added but will leave it for later versions or spin-offs.

Likely starting at 25/side for testing purposes - to likely Max 50/side.
Though the max possible per server/battle is 200 players - but more players = more lag (at least for now).

The mechanics automatically opens new servers once 1 is full, and also possible to teleport to your friends/towns server.

001.JPG

Just like INNO's legalities on promoting other games, I have to get around having links to other games (like to INNO West)
But it can change still - on how I get to promote INNO West Version. Need to balance with laws.
The Inno side maps will fall away before release - not a professional feel - just some nostalgia/resemblance for you :lol:

snap13701.png

Programming is my weakest point, so it takes time, but coming along. (started way out of my depth for an old timer lol)
I will be adding A LOT of other things over the weeks/months ahead. Much more than just Inno West related.

Would be nice to soon get a feel of what bugs we will have regarding Devices.
I time to come - it will include VR headsets (Xbox/PS already playable).

Will update near the end of the month.
Hopefully I will have a video to present to you all.
Until then - you are welcome to ask questions - give tips - requests - etc.
Cheers :up:

1Big Chief

For people wanting the road ahead.. I have a theatre where players can watch Inno Promotional Videos.
I will be promoting joining Inno West - as it will increase their HP (+20%?) & other Specials.
So the way to get Inno players is there - but as said before - Will be Up to Inno to keep them.

Here is a link to an earlier presentation of around 1 video & 30 images >> LINK <<
(click to see more images at the bottom of 1st page).

ScarletKisses

For people wanting the road ahead.. I have a theatre where players can watch Inno Promotional Videos.
I will be promoting joining Inno West - as it will increase their HP (+20%?) & other Specials.
So the way to get Inno players is there - but as said before - Will be Up to Inno to keep them.

Here is a link to an earlier presentation of around 1 video & 30 images >> LINK <<
(click to see more images at the bottom of 1st page).
Looks great but is this actually happening or just something you are suggesting ?

1Big Chief

Looks great but is this actually happening or just something you are suggesting ?
It is happening.. tho slower than what I planned (bcoz of scripting issues).
This will be my last effort to assist The West live longer (and hopefully they can coexist).

It's crazy that Inno hasn't gone 3D yet - and they're welcome to join lol
Either way.. free advertising.. and even just 1% of 20m daily users will be great for them... but pref more.

Snr Sarg

Yes.. if those are the global numbers.. it's very Disappointing Indeed.
What was I thinking .. of all the Global Servers combined.. between 100k-200k .. OUCH :oh:

And falling faster than the number of dead fort fighters at an unbalanced Awesomia battle

1Big Chief

26th Jan 24 - Started ADVENTURES as well

Would be nice to release them together
Please Remember - they Remain BETA Versions
They are to be released as testing - for Suggestions & Improvements

The Fuller Version should be take a few more Months
BETA FF's & Advents - hopefully by end of Feb
BETA Duelling & Jobs - likely around June/July 24
Everything with Quests added (Limited) - Hopefully by Year End (Dec 24)

This is all easier said than getting done - Doing my Best (1 man show)