Top 10 dueling towns

DeletedUser

Correctly Said, if you want this thread to stay open, keep the insults to a minimum, why dont u organize some sort of duel off to see which town is better or something?

oh.comon i was just talking about it and saying please we dont want any personal insults.i dont think i;ve done any of that.if i did in my last post tell me please..thanx.

and what do you mean by >>> why dont u organize some sort of duel off to see which town is better or something? i didnt get it.

why dont you just stay away from this uh ? you have "STOP" signs written all lover you

ok im pasrt of the UTW union so why are you telling me to stay out of it ha ??? it made no sence.:unsure:

DeletedUser

oh.comon i was just talking about it and saying please we dont want any personal insults.i dont think i;ve done any of that.if i did in my last post tell me please..thanx.

and what do you mean by >>> why dont u organize some sort of duel off to see which town is better or something? i didnt get it.

ok im pasrt of the UTW union so why are you telling me to stay out of it ha ??? it made no sence.:unsure:

Are you for real, Hefty was agreeing with you? he says "CORRECTLY SAID" then moves on to the rest of the sentence after he but a comma, then the next part "IF YOU WANT THIS THREAD TO STAY OPEN" (talking to the majority /minority not singling anybody out) *comma* "THEN WHY DON'T U ORGANISE SOME SORT OF DUEL OFF TO SEE WHICH TOWN IS BETTER OR SOMETHING?"
......means telegram each other and evryone duel like for like, pound for pound, the one with most wins in total is the winning town, simple.

DeletedUser

Are you for real, Hefty was agreeing with you? he says "CORRECTLY SAID" then moves on to the rest of the sentence after he but a comma, then the next part "IF YOU WANT THIS THREAD TO STAY OPEN" (talking to the majority /minority not singling anybody out) *comma* "THEN WHY DON'T U ORGANISE SOME SORT OF DUEL OFF TO SEE WHICH TOWN IS BETTER OR SOMETHING?"
......means telegram each other and evryone duel like for like, pound for pound, the one with most wins in total is the winning town, simple.

=), saves me 15 mins.

DeletedUser

oh silly me, i didnt concentate on the post i was sort of in hurry lol.

DeletedUser

i agree with ya.im not being rude or anything just next time quote on his post..;)

DeletedUser

No matter what happens, I am going to have the last laugh.

I'm going to make Romelis money, and the rest of you can go home poor.

DeletedUser

ok here are some dueling towns in the world and based on their mortician.its gonna be mostly based on their Passed-out opponents and Passed-out members so.The towns should have 500 of one of them: (they are not in order.

Statistics of the town UTW - San Diego All duels 7312 Duels won 4082 Duels lost 3230 Difference 852 Passed-out opponents 839 Passed-out members 610 Highest counting hit in a duel 286 damage (kroesus) Highest counting hit received in a duel 310 damage (MadAlice) Best dueler of the town srrr (1354 damage) Best dueling opponent MadAlice (1360 damage)

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Statistics of the town BEST IN THE WEST
All duels 10849 Duels won 7238 Duels lost 3611 Difference 3627 Passed-out opponents 945 Passed-out members 461 Highest counting hit in a duel 245 damage (TakashiMike) Highest counting hit received in a duel 294 damage (Sniper RC) Best dueler of the town ivchiks (1130 damage) Best dueling opponent DancingGirl (1268 damage)

Statistics of the town 00001 US Post Office All duels 9180 Duels won 4874 Duels lost 4306 Difference 568 Passed-out opponents 702 Passed-out members 952 Highest counting hit in a duel 310 damage (MadAlice) Highest counting hit received in a duel 286 damage (kroesus) Best dueler of the town MadAlice (1360 damage) Best dueling opponent thenewcowboy (1092 damage)

thats all that has more than 500 .ok we'll have another catogary of 300 of one of them
Passed-out opponents
or
Passed-out members
.if your town has more than 300 or 500 please post here.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

This all means nothing. Just like the dueling rankings.

Towns that get in to mind numbing 'Wars' will of course have the most dueling records. This certainly doesn't make them top dueling towns. In fact, if anything it gives false information because the dueling ranks of these players far out ways the actual dueling ability of the players.

DeletedUser

what are the criterion of good dueling town ?

in my oppinin it is the activeness of members, quantity of them, various builds, no fear of being KOed and high average lvl.

DeletedUser

ok here are some dueling towns in the world and based on their mortician.its gonna be mostly based on their Passed-out opponents and Passed-out members so.The towns should have 500 of one of them: (they are not in order.

Statistics of the town UTW - San Diego All duels 7312 Duels won 4082 Duels lost 3230 Difference 852 Passed-out opponents 839 Passed-out members 610 Highest counting hit in a duel 286 damage (kroesus) Highest counting hit received in a duel 310 damage (MadAlice) Best dueler of the town srrr (1354 damage) Best dueling opponent MadAlice (1360 damage)

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Statistics of the town BEST IN THE WEST
All duels 10849 Duels won 7238 Duels lost 3611 Difference 3627 Passed-out opponents 945 Passed-out members 461 Highest counting hit in a duel 245 damage (TakashiMike) Highest counting hit received in a duel 294 damage (Sniper RC) Best dueler of the town ivchiks (1130 damage) Best dueling opponent DancingGirl (1268 damage)

Statistics of the town 00001 US Post Office All duels 9180 Duels won 4874 Duels lost 4306 Difference 568 Passed-out opponents 702 Passed-out members 952 Highest counting hit in a duel 310 damage (MadAlice) Highest counting hit received in a duel 286 damage (kroesus) Best dueler of the town MadAlice (1360 damage) Best dueling opponent thenewcowboy (1092 damage)

thats all that has more than 500 .ok we'll have another catogary of 300 of one of them
Passed-out opponents
or
Passed-out members
.if your town has more than 300 or 500 please post here.

Take into account MadAlice stole that town and alot of the duel stats are nothing to do with the US post office and that makes this post look rather silly

DeletedUser

Keep in mind, I single handedly recruited every single person in the first three towns for the UTW. Every invite went through me for months. Oh, and it was my idea to create the UTW in the first place. And the UTW as it is now is a breakaway group lead by a traitor.

DeletedUser

Does every thread have to resort to personal abusive posts? All very sad :sad:

DeletedUser

Keep in mind, I single handedly recruited every single person in the first three towns for the UTW. Every invite went through me for months. Oh, and it was my idea to create the UTW in the first place. And the UTW as it is now is a breakaway group lead by a traitor.
c'mon, not every player, I still got my telegram from ronald who recruited me.

And to others, I do feel US post office should be a top dueling town, might not be fully their work in the mortician but they got some pretty neat ones (well, not all of their duelers but still a few)

Yes, unfortunately the mods haven't noticed so they keep closing new threads over and over without achieving anything... time to close w3 forum?

DeletedUser

I was just pointing out that the actual stats on that town have nothing to do with MadAlice as for causing an argument that wasnt the intention.

Just pointing out facts - if the town hadn't have been stollen it would never have been bought up :dry:

DeletedUser

You are lying sir/maam. I did not join through you and have never had more than a polite forbearance of you. You always operated on the edge and had to be held in rein. It did have 8k wins at the time of the thievery. A point that should be made is that MadAlice participated neither in the actually dueling or to much extent in the financing of the build in the town of UTW San Jose. It is now as it was then, MadAlice is primarily and secondly concerned with....MadAlice.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

oh i love these stories when an army breake up with their aliies amd fight them becasue they think they are weak and cant fight and at last they win and move on to their next ally which are weak too but stronger than the last one untill they end up owning the whole thing.then they have no one to fight with ,guess what,they fight with themselves .internal issues then they split up and fight,and battles go on and on untill a few left, they fight each other untill two men still standing,and ofcource they are the best of all becasue they are still standing,the winner will be standing and looking at all the dead bodies and kill himeslf as there is no one to kill..:D

thank you for reading my story..:laugh:

DeletedUser

is the war between UTW and US union taking its last breaths after some of their top duelers ran away to otehr towns or to make their own.. ???

and at last the UTW is dominating and will dominate on w3.

DeletedUser13768

azuk, from what i remember, the ko's done versus ko's received were in the green when madalice stole the town, now it's heavily in the red.

so sure, previous stats might taint current ones, but in this case, all it goes to show that had this been her own town, the stats would only have been worse.