Top 10 dueling towns

DeletedUser

Who do you think are the best 10 dueling towns on world 3..it is judged by their mortician and the duelers in that town.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

There are 10 dueling towns? I can maybe find 5.
The rest are equally bad.

DeletedUser

id have to agree with mekolp. ther are almost 90 towns finished or about to finish, and average number of players is about 15. if not 12.

my favourite are the empires who have four towns and just 40 ppl for all of them. its so wrong. i wonder how the communications goes and how effective do they duel.

DeletedUser

My guess is that this game will experience a significant population swing once forts are introduced.

Several people are more than likely to gather around and create hubs of power, etc.
Atleast in this world anyhow.

Other worlds?
Who knows.

DeletedUser

ok..i meant that you can list as many as 10 even if you want you can list just one like some of yous did...well for me i'll go for UTW-san diego :D.no im kidding its my town...i'll go for BEST IN THE WEST ..they have a pretty good bunch of duelers..

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

So, anything else to predict/has been predicted right?

emotawesomepm9ic2.gif

DeletedUser

nop, there are many stuff can't be predicted and many stuff can be predicted..for example UTW and US .you can't predict something other than we gonna smash them.and we are smashing them and will always do.

DeletedUser

as in my personal experience, playing similar games (not web based, but i had some experience on L2 or others) there are always two sides. and they smash and clash all around. the point is about balance. if one side becomes stronger and wipes out other, most of the ppl loose interest in game and eventually the wining side collapses too. the only way for those too alliances to prevail is to keep the balance with marginal changes of success.

so, what can i predict, cus if one of the alliances wins the battle, it will be the beginning of the end of this server. since there are too few (and still decreasing) ppl who could for another alliance and challenge the wining side again, this world will just die out.

and since we all gahtered here to play and have fun, and not to smahs someone out of this sand box, i would suggest other alliances to think which side they should support, so the scalles of victory would start to move, and the opposite force would have to take appropriate actions. cus its not a world war when only two parts are fighting :)

DeletedUser

nop, there are many stuff can't be predicted and many stuff can be predicted..for example UTW and US .you can't predict something other than we gonna smash them.and we are smashing them and will always do.

Perhaps you can explain to me how you are going to smash us with everyone asleep?

srrr 86 136 Duel not possible for 48 hours
kroesus 103 255 Duel not possible for 48 hours
Lucid519 97 213 Duel not possible for 48 hours
Brvs10 98 220 duel
lynnpewitt 83 115 Duel not possible for 48 hours
xtndc2 85 129 Duel not possible for 48 hours
sweede 79 87 Duel not possible for 48 hours
Bill Dragon 58 0 Duel not possible for 48 hours
Adeyy 55 0 Duel not possible for 48 hours
nouraldinho 81 101 Is asleep right now
Hungover 62 0 Duel not possible for 48 hours
Kuler 46 0 Duel not possible for 48 hours
Pit King 57 0 Duel not possible for 48 hours
Tri-Goose 63 0 Duel not possible for 48 hours
hydse 66 0 Duel not possible for 48 hours
Blungy 60 0 Duel not possible for 48 hours
TheStalker 58 0 Duel not possible for 48 hours
IIX BALL 56 0 Duel not possible for 48 hours
tanman80 40 0 Duel not possible
dg2706 31 0 Duel not possible

DeletedUser

It seems to me the last 3 times we clashed MadAlice, it was beddy bye time for you. If you are gonna rest on your laurels, they should at least belong to you.

DeletedUser

You have KO'd me exactly one time. I have put you on your backside 6 x. Now who has the short memory? Or did you just conveniently forget those bad memories? Two of those KO's I was defending. It sure is bad when you hit for well over 1k and lose because you were KO'd. :) I am also due for a weapon upgrade soon.

DeletedUser

I wasn't referring to me ever beating you a bunch of times (although politically we both know I pwned a whole town out of you) I was referring to the reasons I have lost. Well that's the differences between our builds. I rely more heavily on my equipment to be able to properly defend myself, and being attacked when I am wearing my setting traps hat or another shirt rather than fancy felt hat or the black coat makes a huge difference. every bit of tactics and dodging or healthmakes a huge difference because each level all I really gain is 1 point in aim. the rest goes to damage. One day I will respec to allow myself to be more efficient in battle, but for now i am going to keep raising my labor so I can do the jobs that I do better. Right now I usually get knocked out when I am robbing trains, because i will either be attacked and hurt for wearing crappy clothes, or blown the hell up by the dynamite on the train. robbing trains has knocked me out 5 times since i started doing it, including 4 hours ago after some dude from the iron oasis attacked me and wounded me.

at the very least, within 4-5 levels i'll be able to do robbing trains without dying and without wearing crappy equips.

DeletedUser

ok..first:stop giving excuses..2ND:your mortician is embarrasing.3RD:if i was blown up by a dynamite i wouldnt show up myself i'd be rather sleeping.4TH:do you want us to mail you and tell you to wear your dueling clothes beofre someone duels you ??? it sounds fair...and please guys no personal insults we want to keep this thread open for the US AND UTW unions to discuse it..

US UNION.without you this game means nothing.thank you for being my enemy.

DeletedUser

Correctly Said, if you want this thread to stay open, keep the insults to a minimum, why dont u organize some sort of duel off to see which town is better or something?

DeletedUser

why dont you just stay away from this uh ? you have "STOP" signs written all lover you