Timing of Clothing Changes

DeletedUser

Again, as stated several times, changing clothes after queuing a job does not change anything. It takes into account what you had on when you queued the job. I've tested it in constructing and on other jobs as well.

DeletedUser

Again, as stated several times, changing clothes after queuing a job does not change anything. It takes into account what you had on when you queued the job. I've tested it in constructing and on other jobs as well.

Ok, ok, I believe you. It didn't sound like you and Elmyr were 100% sure before, so I was just trying to cover my @$$. Can we close this thread now or add this information to a sticky or something? It is kind of important.

DeletedUser

It's in the Newbie guide and its been talked about endlessly on the forums. :p

DeletedUser

I have read the Newbie Guide a couple of times, but I can't find it. Is it in a later post on the thread or in the main/first post?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

...is this changed with new update?....'cos i was working on job and changed clothes after sheduling it but my earnings were lower then usual (motivation was 89%).....and later on i worked on the same job (motivation was 69%) and didn't change clothes after sheduling it and my earnings were as before....and i got more money with 69% motivation (but didn't change clothes after queing a job) then when i had 89% motivation.....i don't know,maybe it's all random but are you sure they didn't change it....

DeletedUser

...is this changed with new update?....'cos i was working on job and changed clothes after sheduling it but my earnings were lower then usual (motivation was 89%).....and later on i worked on the same job (motivation was 69%) and didn't change clothes after sheduling it and my earnings were as before....and i got more money with 69% motivation (but didn't change clothes after queing a job) then when i had 89% motivation.....i don't know,maybe it's all random but are you sure they didn't change it....

Well, I was referring mostly to labor points. Maybe labor points outweigh motivation? I think there's a formula for this and I believe there is a random factor in the formula. Best to wait for Desinero or Elmyr to chime in though. Or better yet, you'd better check the newbie guide and help section, so that they won't get all huffy for having to answer the same question a zillion times. :rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Well, I was referring mostly to labor points. Maybe labor points outweigh motivation? I think there's a formula for this and I believe there is a random factor in the formula. Best to wait for Desinero or Elmyr to chime in though. Or better yet, you'd better check the newbie guide and help section, so that they won't get all huffy for having to answer the same question a zillion times. :rolleyes:

Motivation is a much larger factor than labor points when determining how much money and exp you get. When determining whether or not you get injured, or atleast how much damage you get, LP is way more important.
But there's a very large random factor for both exp and wages, which should be evident if you do the same job many times.
Also, the reason Elmyr, Denisero and others often provide links for where to find the answer instead of just giving the answer is so they at the same time answer a lot of future questions (by simply showing where the information can be found). It's that old fish and fishing pole saying, you know.

EDIT: Your signature is way too large...

DeletedUser

Thanks Drud. Yes, "Give a man a fish, he eats for a day. Teach a man to fish, he eats for a lifetime". I know. I could comment on that, but I'm going to be good today.