Third World Countries

DeletedUser

Yeah, alot of people need help. Makes me sad to see things like that. I support groups who like to help people like this.

DeletedUser

We Chrisitian missionaries have taken it upon ourselfs to help those poor souls. It seems atheist and agnostics simply do not care about the poor and sick like we do. Rather, the are busy pursuing the pleasures of life.

DeletedUser

HEY!!! Im an athiest. Kinda. A nihilist. Hard to explain. But I'll help these people out.

DeletedUser11353

It makes me sad to see something like this but -stuff- happens, it has always been that way. I just hope they`ll have a better life someday

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Toko22 said:
We Chrisitian missionaries have taken it upon ourselfs to help those poor souls. It seems atheist and agnostics simply do not care about the poor and sick like we do. Rather, the are busy pursuing the pleasures of life.

Sadly, many "Christians" are also too bust pursuing the pleasures of life. More often than not, claiming the title of "Christian" means nothing at all. Atheists can be more compassionate than Christians. It's the person within.

DeletedUser

Sadly, many "Christians" are also too bust pursuing the pleasures of life. More often than not, claiming the title of "Christian" means nothing at all. Atheists can be more compassionate than Christians. It's the person within.

According to what everybody thinks of me, I prove your point, though I don't Messing up in my faith alot don't be i'm described this way but yes it's true. it's the person with in

nashy19

Nashy (as himself)

I was wondering if you agreed with the commentary, it said Atheists were causing it at one point ("mankinds war against god").

People although they are helping often don't make good use of their time and effort.
I tried to phrase that without sounding arrogant.

DeletedUser

Atheists are busy pursuing the pleasures of life while Christians are busy trying to feed the hungry , the sick, the poor!

Honestly, when was the last time an atheist went to Africa to help?

NEVER THATS WHEN!!

DeletedUser

Uhhh im an athiest. I made my parents send money to Africa to help. U hate athiests or something?

DeletedUser

Atheists are busy pursuing the pleasures of life while Christians are busy trying to feed the hungry , the sick, the poor!

NEVER THATS WHEN!!

[Please show some respect to Virginia, toko, she has been through alot and, simply put, you don't need to spam threads, especially this one.]

DeletedUser

[Please show some respect to Virginia, toko, she has been through alot and, simply put, you don't need to spam threads, especially this one.]

Respect is earned, not given.

You don't know what "spamming" means. I am expressing my opinion!

nashy19

Nashy (as himself)

NEVER THATS WHEN!!

I contact the Atheist funded schools and tell them to fly Atheism flags ;)

All white people are assumed Christian, but not anymore, ATHEISM FLAGS.

DeletedUser

This thread is a prime example of why things like hunger and war still exist. Let's see who can figure out why.

DeletedUser

Toko
There are plenty of Agnostics Atheists Buddhists Hindus Druids Mormons Jains Shintos Muslims et al who do good works. The only difference between them and Christian Missionaries is they don't try to make the acceptance of religious teachings a mandatory part of providing material help. (In other words they help build houses hospitals roads and wells without holding the threat of hellfire over the poor people who have already suffered enough) If you feel that people should do more maybe you aren't doing enough. Has your sorry butt joined the Peace Corps or traveled to the Third World to help People out? Do you volunteer in a soup kitchen or give to a food pantry? Do you help Habitat for Humanity build houses? If the answer to the above questions is no then please stuff your over pious judgement of people you don't know because they don't happen to believe that a man nailed to a tree and his miraculous resurrection is the way for them. Please don't get me stated on the cultural genocide done in the name of Jesus Christ by his followers for all the wrong reasons

DeletedUser

Nashy19 said:
I was wondering if you agreed with the commentary, it said Atheists were causing it at one point ("mankinds war against god").

No, of course not. I don't think I would ever blame anything in this world on atheists. Radical religions, oppressive governments, and plain idiotic people, yes, but atheists no.

Nashy19 said:
People although they are helping often don't make good use of their time and effort.
I tried to phrase that without sounding arrogant.
I completely agree with you. There are a lot of organizations in Kenya and other third world countries that are either scams or just a plain waste of time and money. I didn't post the link to commend World Challenge (or whatever the name might be) for what they're doing, but just to show how sad and messed up life can be.

Toko22 said:

NEVER THATS WHEN!!
Toko, I don't mean to be mean, but I have to vouch for the atheists on this one (or more so the truth). Although I am a Christian, I have actually dealt with several non-Christian organizations in Kenya doing humanitarian work. There's more than you probably think. =)

DeletedUser

(( Everyone, please stay on topic. Virginia presented a viable topic for discussion. ))

Compassion is not dependent upon religious inclination, but upon fostering the seed of goodwill implanted in all of us.

DeletedUser

this thread was a discussion abt third world countries.. and already religion is taking a precedence over it.. :blink: