Think about adding this to all towns

DeletedUser

on order to open one you need skills requirment of trading and building?

DeletedUser

Nasty dirty vile poxy little shops full of rubbish noone wants.ugh ugh ugh!

DeletedUser

Nasty dirty vile poxy little shops full of rubbish noone wants.ugh ugh ugh!
good point there Ulthor
The programmers have better things to work on then trading, with all it's variables to exploit

DeletedUser

yea, this thread has been suggested many, many times and I think the only reason GEM has not locked or deleted it is because the title makes him think it's something schnazzy
(like a gold crown pop-up icon over those towns with gatlin guns for sale)...

DeletedUser

Don't complicate things:
Player A has 100 hp and 100 energy, he works a job for 2 hours costing him 24 energy, but "A rock falls from the sky and hits you on the head, you lose 30 HP".

Now you have 76 energy and 70 HP , now a dueller comes sniffin around and attacks you, you lost another 69 HP, so now you have 76 energy and 1 HP, but luckily enough Adam has set up an apple store in town called "Adam's apples" (nothing to do with the name haha), they retail at 10$ per apple and give me 100HP so I rush off to buy one,yum yum have a nice day says Adam.

you should make a rule than that you can't eat more than 3 times a day?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

The wouldn't be any trading or skill points involved stores would have different levels 2 stores per town the mayor would set the tax there would be no decimals involved it wouldn't be sloppy and i think people would like it it would be a nice thing to add to the towns and once again its not trading im not trying to get into a fight im just answering what u people are telling me would have to be fixed so this could work

DeletedUser

Right greek> I'm just saying that this idea has been hashed over and retalked about...
this is like the 5th thread on the same same topics suggesting nearly identical things.

DeletedUser

there thinking of making trade in the year of 09 trade would have some problems and so would this but this one has less problems we would have to deal with and its the same as trade almost

DeletedUser

The wouldn't be any trading or skill points involved stores would have different levels 2 stores per town the mayor would set the tax there would be no decimals involved it wouldn't be sloppy and i think people would like it it would be a nice thing to add to the towns and once again its not trading im not trying to get into a fight im just answering what u people are telling me would have to be fixed so this could work

These fell out while you were typing: . ; . ; . , . , , ' . ' , ' .

I kept them in their original order, just to make it as easy as possible for you to put them back in. :)

DeletedUser

Nasty, slimy, filthy little stores, full of beetles and old jars of mouldy tramps underpants.

DeletedUser

What he means is why didn't we shuffle into his horrid little poundstore and join all the other tramps selling second-hand knickers that no one wants, with our muffin tops hanging out and 3 day old lovebites and greasy hair scraped up into overtight buns on our chubby little corned beef legs. that's what he meant. and i for one say NOOOOOOO!