Think about adding this to all towns

DeletedUser

I think it would be good if the towns would be a little bigger and that some of the residents can open up there own store like if someone comes to a town with 500 dollars they give $200 to open up a store and then say if someone comes and buys a blue bandanna for 20 dollars 1 dollar goes to the town treasury and also if only the Mayor or Councilor can say what the town treasury can be spent on. I know its not the best idea but i think it would be something nice to add to the game , just giving it as a example and the people that would fix it can fix it better then i said it.

DeletedUser

What like buy items what a player collects from jobs, or from their inventory? u put em in their shop?

DeletedUser

like okay the system would have a ordering system and the owner of the store can order what he wants like 5apples 10 bananas the owner of the store would pay the system and then the apples and bananas could be sold for 5 dollars each or something like that 1 dollar goes to the town treasury depends on how much the mayor sets the tax in his town and the apple and bananas can give energy or health to the person that buyed it

DeletedUser

I get ya, the more they buy the more profit i.e buy 10 bananas =$100 (10$ per banana) or 20 bananas for $180 ($9 per banana) equals a better profit the more sold?
Then you can go out of stock like "Sold out" over the picture in the store.

Dunno think they be doing a few more important things first tbh, but I see whatcha mean mate, I love bananas and apples they need to be in this game, it encourages healthy eating in a population growing with obesity.
Seriously though I think the foundation of your idea is pretty good.

DeletedUser

haha thanx so do u tell them about it or does someone else look at it ?

DeletedUser

They look I think, not sure tbh?
You need solid members to back u up 1st I suppose they propose the ideas to "them" up above lol

DeletedUser

can you help me out with any of that or do u know anyone that can help me with that

DeletedUser

Na not me, I'm just a nobody lol, u just wait I'm sure people will reply, after all they probably busy gettin wrecked as it is Christmas.

DeletedUser

so each town will now have a store to sell just general stuff in just a general store oh i dont know maybe that sounds kinda familiar

DeletedUser

It's sound like a business plan . Like the kind in the things not to post thread .

DeletedUser

do u guys let do anything with my idea or r u just looking at it

im saying like person and the town treasury to gain from it

im saying like the person and the town treasury would gain from this

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

so you can put stuff in the store to sell to others cause if it is then thats trading and an easy way to complete quests and get good clothes quickly so defo no then

DeletedUser5046

its like you're saying to trade sumthing...the only thing is that you could only make the trade inside the town...

•GOOD•

→ questors will have another reason to townhop....

→ exp should be gained in trading by the store owner

•BAD•

→ when bandits attack the store

→ when bandits attack the store owner then the store will be bankrupt...

→ how long will the stall take to build and to be disassemble?

→ there will be a fare for every hour or every day the stall will be open...

DeletedUser

but how do you stop some 1 setting up account 2 then setting up a stall with him and then selling all his good stuff to account 1??

DeletedUser

no master warrior he means to have player a set up shop in a town then sell DIFFERENT goods than the town's stores. so player A would stock the store himself and sell the items/products at thier purchase price. then comes along player b who says hey cool he is selling items that i cant buy in these stores and buys for the purchase price.

at least this is how i get it.

DeletedUser

well in like you have to work threw difficulties so if someone steals something from your store that stuff happens but not trading like the store would be selling a apple and the apple gives the person that bought it energy shows health eating does also give u energy

DeletedUser

yes but there is a reason why you only unlock say 2 out of the 8 rags at the store so that we dont have all of the clothes to choose from this stops that

DeletedUser

ya but not clothes im saying like food like it can be a tavern or something like that and that food gives u energy and the owner of that store has choices of what he wants to order and then sell like apple gives u energy and cigarettes take 5 energy away and 2 health points

DeletedUser

why have ciggies then ;)

but in that respect then yes but there would have ti be a limit cause instead of sleeping for 8 hours i cud scoff some apples and then work again but i thik this has been discussed b4 but good to bring it back up but go into more detail

DeletedUser

ya well do u tell someone its a decent idea

ya well do u tell someone its a decent idea