The West World Records 6

DeletedUser34315

The last couple records have used some sort of experience boosting buffs or events.
Kilhar, the highest you should be able to earn on briscoe is 6954- from beating the highest DL player in briscoe. Also, 2244*3 =/=8078. I saw a potion on twdb a while ago that boosts experience. Is that what's going on? If whatever this bonus is will be a repeated/always available thing, I'll gladly add all these.

DeletedUser

well, St.Patrick's set gives +20% XP for duels and Winter's set gives +15% for duels.
looks legit to me.

DeletedUser33923

I was wearing ridiculous green clothes, I'll add a bigger screenshot when I get home.

http://prntscr.com/32i27g

6732 x 1,2

The highest one is in my alliance so I don't duel him. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser34315

well, St.Patrick's set gives +20% XP for duels and Winter's set gives +15% for duels.
looks legit to me.

Perfect, thank you for the information! Congratulations of the duels, everyone.

DeletedUser

I would like to claim: Most xp from npc duels and Most money from npc duels from w13
https://imageshack.com/i/0klbhkj
0klbhkj

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser36011

I didn't check all of them, don't have a lot of time, but nuggets used and inventory buying value are both records.

On the forum thread according to it yes, but they are certainly not records. People just have been lazy to post better ones than this :p

Considering the individual items one is in a real state of flux atm, I probably wouldn't post it(unless ofc you want to keep updating it daily). The others are certainly 'records' though.

DeletedUser22685

On the forum thread according to it yes, but they are certainly not records. People just have been lazy to post better ones than this :p

Considering the individual items one is in a real state of flux atm, I probably wouldn't post it(unless ofc you want to keep updating it daily). The others are certainly 'records' though.

Just take a screenshot and get it over and done with :p

Ripwise

Then stop saying how they aint records. Get better screenshoots than nesten posted and you will prove your point but until then nestenhesten is a record holder for those categories.

Last edited:

DeletedUser34315

Well, i can't add "undisclosed" to the records ;), so the other ones will be added next time i update the records.