The West World Records 6

DeletedUser

20rnx5k.png

Johnny45s - Dakota

that one is not fair though, johhny bountied the people before he duelled them, its very easy to get such an record then.

PS i got told that on the german .de world someone went level 1 to 120 in 8 days

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser19518

that one is not fair though, johhny bountied the people before he duelled them, its very easy to get such an record then.

He risk it.. if someone has already set dueling against the same mate? or probably when he set the bounty the opponents go to hotel?

Fair though for me unless it is a prearrangement duel.

DeletedUser

He risk it.. if someone has already set dueling against the same mate? or probably when he set the bounty the opponents go to hotel?

Fair though for me unless it is a prearrangement duel.

There is almost no risk. When i was going for bounty collected achievement, i was placing bounties 10 seconds before duel will end when i was sure duel would take place.

DeletedUser19518

There is almost no risk. When i was going for bounty collected achievement, i was placing bounties 10 seconds before duel will end when i was sure duel would take place.

10 sec are enough so as a duel not to be finished. All duelers know it. As for % of risk is small but its fact.

DeletedUser19518

Gandalf, update my dueling exp rank before set for 3rd time Long Vacation Mode..
1stly 1 year..
2ndly 4months..
3rdly.. loading..

Here you are http://prntscr.com/2k3rty

V
$1

NoN Premium Character!
World 9 - World 1
..and 100% reasons to remember the name.

EDIT MERGED

He want to earn 20million xp before the next update :D Then nobody can beat him in 2 years :D even he goes vacation mode. :D

Maybe you shouldnt scream about his tactic.. now many mates will beat him, probably :D :D

Edited: Gandalf, Update my last (another) records http://prntscr.com/2ksl29 cuz i will be in Vacation Mode in few Hours.

Have Hun on Whatever you do

V
$1
World 1
OPAL MOON SHERIFF
NON PREMIUM PLAYER

DeletedUser

Highest Counting Hit

Hi There,

I claim for a new Highest Counting Hit during a duel: 769!
Setup: Boone's Axe - Polishing Stone + Temporary Added Bonus (+20% duel damage).

This is .fr Server (FR7 - "Bâton-Rouge")

Cheers,
RG

Attachments

• 2014-01-25_151757.jpg
    2014-01-25_151757.jpg
    61.8 KB · Views: 44
  • RG_BestHit.jpg
    RG_BestHit.jpg
    63.7 KB · Views: 16

DeletedUser

I claim for a new Highest Counting Hit during a duel: 769!
Setup: Boone's Axe - Polishing Stone + Temporary Added Bonus (+20% duel damage).

Cheers,
RG

While an interesting record, and congrats on that, does anyone else find it both frustrating and comically tragic yet funny that on 1 head shot, you get +700, while on another you get less than 200, in the same duel?!?

Where's the consistency in that? Does not anyone else see, yet again, how skills seem practically unimportant when it comes to dueling? What's the point... And don't get me started on putting all your points into aim and dodge. One world, I consistently have dodge and tactics (with gear) at less than 30 total. Yet no one has EVER hit me for all 8 shots, no matter where they pointed. Typically closer to 5-6.

DeletedUser30224

While an interesting record, and congrats on that, does anyone else find it both frustrating and comically tragic yet funny that on 1 head shot, you get +700, while on another you get less than 200, in the same duel?!?

Where's the consistency in that? Does not anyone else see, yet again, how skills seem practically unimportant when it comes to dueling? What's the point... And don't get me started on putting all your points into aim and dodge. One world, I consistently have dodge and tactics (with gear) at less than 30 total. Yet no one has EVER hit me for all 8 shots, no matter where they pointed. Typically closer to 5-6.

That's because they did not match your stance. Dodge/aim stance is a biiig duel killer and it has very little to do with skills if they do not match. Non duellers love that fact and duellers are dreading it.

Too bad the screenshot was not in flash mode that way we could see everything not just an extract of the duel report :)

DeletedUser

i don't know French, bottom part says TOTAL. So 111 shot was final KO shot perhaps so that's why it so low?

DeletedUser

Hi,

111 was final KO shot.
Added Flash report in orginal post, but forum seems to lower jpg quality down to almost unreadable...

*Anoop*: whats 20% duel damage bonus?

They are called the "Happy Hours" on our french servers. These are little bonuses handled by CoMa where you can temporarly get 20% more cash on all jobs or 20% faster regen... or 20% extra damage.
(See screenshot: this one says "20% extra XP and 20% extra luck")

RG

Attachments

• hh_cr.jpg
    hh_cr.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 21

DeletedUser33353

I like that concept......a happy hour on the west with an hour of bonuses. Oh Twista, hope you are reading this :)