The West World Records 5

• Thread starter DeletedUser22685
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Is there any record like highest dodges by a non soldier?
Because there is a record for highest damage inflicted by a non dueller?

I got 82 dodges on my character in Arizona which is an advent will post the info later but is it a record?

highest advent i seen was gallerion with 121 on colorado long time ago, highest worker, don't recall the name but it was 138 also on colo

and just recently i seen fortfighter1 as dueller on dako (new ff system even as defender without any skills) with 100+ dodges

generally those with insane dodges get them if the attack is entire west or east, and shooting from the ground at you (thus massive distance penalty) while your sitting on your class tower on the opposite of the map. or when you hold blind spot on your tower and some shoot from big different at you as well. ofcourse large towers give most bonuses, but you will only get massive dodges on a large, if you sit on great distance from the attackers.

last option to get massive dodges is by sitting on your class tower as only person, when all defence is sitting inside the fort.

last few things are simple stuff like luck(more importantly the less you get critted the better, i once had 100 dodges on st but had 5 crits on me so died in 15 shots) and massive hp helps, skills are neglectible since tower gives enough bonus, and distance penalty tends to deteriotate so many ff attack from the attackers that having 75 or 90 ff defence doesnt really matters much

DeletedUser20647

Ambitionz az a dueler...

dqn0is.png

That's for highest damage, world 15.

DeletedUser34315

Look at the date on that church experience you posted, tom.
I'm 99% certain the experience gained from church building was changed since then; thus your record is old.
Edit: Also why it is old- you had a level 60-ish church back then. Having the construction points to only do 106 points of work on a level 60 church is not going to net you 1800 experience with the new church experience system.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Look at the date on that church experience you posted, tom.
I'm 99% certain the experience gained from church building was changed since then; thus your record is old.
Edit: Also why it is old- you had a level 60-ish church back then. Having the construction points to only do 106 points of work on a level 60 church is not going to net you 1800 experience with the new church experience system.

jojok on Colorado.net has in profile church construction profile with 3835xp reward

Status
Not open for further replies.